Best drumming on a muse song....

• 2 weeks later...
this has most definately been posted before but i did search and found nothing.

Seeing as it was Dom's birthday yesterday i thought we should commemorate his uber talentedness by asking: what's your favourite drumming 'sequence' in a muse song?

im stuck on this one. i really love the drumming on MOTP. and Invincible. But also New Born. and Hoodoo. and B&H.

see, told u i was stuck!!

Muscle Museum, Probably because its one of the few tracks where drums are actually audable enought to be appreciated!

*hides*

I love the drumming in Eternally missed

It's ace. :happy: And it's also actually rather complicated.. not that Dom's drumming is all that simplistic but it's trickier than most.

Crying Shame drums are fun, not the best imo but definitely good.. I like the early drumming for it, but I think I prefer the studio version. Both work well but there's a certain energy to the studio one that I love!

Crying Shame!!!! Anyone heard of it? Its probably the best drumming Dom has done on any song. Check It Out

Yeah i love drumming to that!

Its really fast and funkeh! :pimp:

Linky please :) I can't seem to find a decent version of it to hear the solo part.. even on muselive :eek::(

I got mine off muselive i think...

Its not the best quality in the world but you can hear what he is playing....Ill see if i can upload the solo bit...

Yeah i love drumming to that!

Its really fast and funkeh! :pimp:

I got mine off muselive i think...

Its not the best quality in the world but you can hear what he is playing....Ill see if i can upload the solo bit...

ooh thankers! :happy: I must not have looked hard enough for it on muselive, there's too many UK files lol. I've only got a handful of decent recordings of Wembley overall :( oh well, that's what the DVD is for..whenever they finally decide to release it!

ooh thankers! :happy: I must not have looked hard enough for it on muselive, there's too many UK files lol. I've only got a handful of decent recordings of Wembley overall :( oh well, that's what the DVD is for..whenever they finally decide to release it!

i really look forward to B+H on the dvd....just for that drumming....will be immense....hang on uploading now :)

Wembley Stadium - 16th June - Butterflies and Hurricanes - The middle solo bit MP3

TBH, the drumming to every song is better live. Especially Muse as a whole, 'cos they're such a good live band. Anywho... this thread is too generalised, does it mean on a record or live? :p Heee. Doesn't matter really 'cos his drumming is awesome, nevertheless.

Archived