You don't post here for almost two months and then say someting like this to me.

WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THIS TO ME??

;_:

Last time I posted here I got a warning. I felt like I wasn't welcome. :(

Anyway, Matt Bellamy would make a shit god.

"And on the first day, Matt did absolutely fuck all because he broke his toe so cancelled the whole thing"

Or something like that.

you cry out of one eye?

Look, what she has done to me.

just like a certain red horned guy

strangeseas is tchocky

I had to google this. :$

You know the stereotypical teen- moody, impatient, wierd.

Well, I fit that stereotype so stop moaning and be a bit more tolerant. If i want to be unconfident, f life. I'll be unconfident! :D

You remind me a bit of my sister. That's why I say use condoms.

Word of warning: When around these kind of people, quoting Muse isn't clever. Unless you're in Main Muse (and even then, to an extent) you will be ridiculed like there's no tomorrow. Most of the inhabitants here are closet Muse fans thanks to the Banter section, and will pounce relentlessly on those who still admit to it.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

This is Main Muse...

Guest Melsaknightofcydonia
Word of warning: When around these kind of people, quoting Muse isn't clever. Unless you're in Main Muse (and even then, to an extent) you will be ridiculed like there's no tomorrow. Most of the inhabitants here are closet Muse fans thanks to the Banter section, and will pounce relentlessly on those who still admit to it.

Been there so many times, I pay rent

First sentence, and the brackets.

I guess point I was making is I rarely see closet Muse fans. Almost everyone posting in MM is a big fan they just don't act like tumblr. I don't think Banter has any intimidation on the Muse part of the board.

LEAVE MELSAKNIGHTSOFCYDONIA ALONE

plz

Thank you for sticking up for me. But trust me, I am not a toddler, I can fight my own battles. :D

But this...is Main Muse...

Look at the join date :chuckle:

Oh.

Still better than some of the first posts I've seen

http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=9878839&postcount=1

http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=9956416&postcount=1

do you have to put a title for every post?

i guess so

Don't moan, be more tolerant.

Am trying to be. Being 13 and teased by a bunch of adults is not easily tolerable. Please do bear that in mind. :LOL:

Archived