Do you mean she has a striptease in mind for the guys??? :eek::LOL:

Well Tom is not on stage so I doubt :D

Do not say that to her otherwise she will never wear it again :LOL:

I have just texted her to say that I saw the picture on the France Ouest website and I like the wig.

Well she promised me to wear it again in our next Muse gig! But It depends on the great/shiteous setlist tonight! I want the first option!!!!

Come on,Muse. :indiff: by the way,the interview with Chris on rte 2fm will be very soon,as radio guy said. :shifty:

edit : oh,Laure,you said the interview is already over. :supersad: dammit.

Sorry i said that a few minutes ago, & now the interview is over :(

VincentLaste Muse sur scène. Matthew Bellamy capuche sur la tête, lutte contre les intempéries. Le concert va-t-il aller jusqu'à son terme ?

Muse on stage. Matthew Bellamy hood on his head, fighting against the weather. The concert will he go to completion?

VincentLaste Muse sur scène. Matthew Bellamy capuche sur la tête, lutte contre les intempéries. Le concert va-t-il aller jusqu'à son terme ?

Muse on stage. Matthew Bellamy hood on his head, fighting against the weather. The concert will he go to completion?

So he wears the same one he had at Oxegen?

Is the weather that bad then???

And shit I forgot the interview...:LOL: what did he say??

Nothing much really: Chris talked about glasto, having the edge on stage, other collaboration like Nic (Back in Black), The Resistance and if they would be interested in doing the music for the next james bond film and chris admitted to be a massive james bond fan.

Archived