Can somebody familiar with this festival please help me out?

I will be in France from July 11-16th and I am so incredibly happy to hear this news!

I would love to see Muse a second time, this time being in Europe!

My problem is, I do not know anything about this concert or ticketing.

Are there seats or is everything General admission? Some tickets are more expensive than others, why is this? Also, is there a train from the Paris area to this area so that I can see Muse. Somebody help! THANK YOU!

You can go there just one day or two or three or four. That's why you have differents prices. As I know, the pack for the four days is sold out.

the 15th of july is more expensive than the others days I suppose because of Muse.

You can buy your ticket here : http://www.ticketnet.fr/shop/fr/resultat.asp

The tickets are only general admission, there is no seat.

For the train, look here : http://www.voyages-sncf.com/

Hope these informations will help you ;)

thanks! would you recommend buying tickets? I've already seen Muse at MSG, and of course I want to see them again. Is this a good place to see them, in your opion?

It's a festival... so I really depends on you... If you like festivals or not, there will be about 50 000 people, all GA tickets. Watch absolution tour, and make your choice... you can also watch on youtube their last

Yes, alicebliss is right. If you are used to be seat in concerts, it will risk to be difficult for you, and you know, people won't be there only for Muse.

I don't really know if I can recommend you to see them in a festival. Watch some festival videos and make your choice ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm very tempted by this alongside a break in Brittany. Doubt leave will be able to be sorted out, but just in case, I just wondered why there are only five acts on 15th? Does anyone know? I'm also totally confused about ticket booking.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there anyone going to that gig that can do me a favor? If you're going to get barrier, can you make a sign that says: "PLAY ESCAPE AT FUJI ROCK!"

I want Escape played, dammit. Fuji Rock is the only poll it placed in the top 5 at. :erm:

haha xd ! well I could try to do so but i've never done this before ! and i think people would look at me like "wtf ?! play escape at fuji rock ?" lol.

and to answer to the previous posts i'm also going to this festival and it is the biggest festival of all France and i think it is the place to be ! Bretton people seem to really enjoy partying and i think it is gonna ba huge ! can't wait for it !

is also mentionned on the vieilles charues official website that there's going to be a kind of "calwalk" (dont know how you'd say it other way) which could let think than maybe Matt is gonna play solo guitars in the middle of the crowd !

so yeah it's definitely worth to go !! :D

Archived