Great and knowing her whe won't let anyone push her around or try to sneak at the front, she's a tough cookie our girl :D

:LOL: I think so :D

Here's Hysteria from their last performance in Carhaix, 6 years ago

I would like to be with them sooooooo much right now :'( but that's life:D Hope they will all enjoy the show!!

Does she have a twitter? Or will she text you the setlist?

I know her and a bunch of people attending this gig. She does have a twitter account. But not sure if she will tweet live the setlist. But as soon as I have some news! I'll try to post here

I would like to be with them sooooooo much right now :'( but that's life:D Hope they will all enjoy the show!!

:kiss: I know... I'm sure they'll have a lot of fun!! But don't worry Wembley is waiting for us right? :D

Big hugs to you, and so sorry you can't be there with them :(

Thank you:happy:

And thanks for the link too!!!

:kiss:I know... I'm sure they'll have a lot of fun!! But don't worry Wembley is waiting for us right?

That's right:D I hope so!!!!!!!

I actually I got a text from Lynda that said "no rain, unfortunately... so unlucky setlist!" :LOL:

I just read this tweet on the sexyplane " JSZanchi Les #vieillescharrues sous la pluie, ça c'est METAL. "

I guess it is not pouring rain.

Lynda is negativ about this gig. I am positiv for her ;-) She always needs to be cheered up

I just read this tweet on the sexyplane " JSZanchi Les #vieillescharrues sous la pluie, ça c'est METAL. "

I guess it is not pouring rain.

Lynda is negativ about this gig. I am positiv for her ;-) She always needs to be cheered up

I know what you mean... I really hope she enjoys it!

Lynda wants rain as a birthday gift :LOL:

Here you can see Muse fans at the doors opening today , and at the very end the technicians building the hexagonal stage

http://videos.ouest-france.fr/video/iLyROoaf8XRr.html

Yes she thinks if it's pissing down she will get a repeat of the Oxegen gig :LOL:

Apparently she just told me that it is just a drizzle not propre rain anyway there's still time!

Yes she thinks if it's pissing down she will get a repeat of the Oxegen gig :LOL:

Apparently she just told me that it is just a drizzle not propre rain anyway there's still time!

:LOL: She just want to have a real reason to wear a short+rainy boots! That's all!

http://yfrog.com/jqxqbgj :wtf: I'm confused, Was there an overhang(?) in Oxegen?

:LOL: She just want to have a real reason to wear a short+rainy boots! That's all!

http://yfrog.com/jqxqbgj :wtf: I'm confused, Was there an overhang(?) in Oxegen?

No but then if they had they would have been drenched with all the rain and no cover!

I love the comment of this pic "At the barrier! We will all die!" :D:LOL:

:LOL:

Archived