After reading "catwalk" I now have a mental image of Dom in his oxegen getup prancing down it and doing a turn/pose.... while I'm Too Sexy plays over the loudspeakers..... :noey:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm desperate to know tonight's setlist.

After reading "catwalk" I now have a mental image of Dom in his oxegen getup prancing down it and doing a turn/pose.... while I'm Too Sexy plays over the loudspeakers..... :noey:

:LOL: I want Dom to do it for real now! :$:LOL:

The walkway set up looks quite cool, and the full festival set has returned!

chances of IBTY tonight?

Definately.

yes please :awesome:

I'd pay money to see that :$

:LOL:

same!

how is IBTY not a festie song? It's fun enough...

The walkway set up looks quite cool, and the full festival set has returned!

chances of IBTY tonight?

It's in the top 5 and they seem to play it in French speaking countries (i.e. France and Switzerland) so it's possible as the crowd can sing along to the aria and Muse (Matt) like a good sing along.

I want this to happen :LOL: :LOL:

IBTY not being a song for festivals meaning the set list is already too short to include it? I could see that.

Also. :LOL: at the tag 'ma lumière da guidage'

Oh god! I didn't see that! :LOL::LOL: TRANSLATOR: You're doing it wrong! I would say : "tu es la lumière qui me guide"!:happy: But who cares :facepalm:

Les cœurs purs trébucher et dans mes mains, ils s'effondreront. fragile et nu jusqu'à la base, je ne peux pas vous blesser plus

My limited knowledge of French makes me realise this is a bad translation :LOL:

edit: point proven

The pure in heart in my hands and stumble, they will collapse. fragile and stripped to the base, I can not hurt you more

Archived