Haha! Time to confess! So who loves NSC now?:LOL:

I've never denied how much I like Invincible. I don't hate GL too much, but it makes me sleepy. I guess if they play that when I see them live (just as NSC) I'll probably sing every word even though I can't bring myself to listen to that song

I like it :)

I did find it not to interesting when I saw it live, though :unsure:

You have to make it interesting live and bring on your own cheese ;)

Haha! Time to confess! So who loves NSC now?:LOL:

:LOL:

It's like a group therapy session!

Invincible got a lot of stick on the BHaR tour, it's a good song and the solo is epic :happy:

Yeah the solo is incredible! I was surprised when I came on here and found out that song was getting crap from people.

And smiss ... I love NSC. I was a little jarred when I first heard it because it is a bit cheesy, but I seriously fell in love with it. I'll even admit I love the video (well, the band images at least). Certainly it's not Space Dementia or Citizen Erased but I like it anyway. I have an extremely broad taste in music.:happy:

yeah!! Let's hope for a surprise, or another dedication to the boarders maybe? :D

If they play Bliss then yes...

Matt: This one is for the bloody messageboard!

The whole centre barrier: YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Matt: :eek: Shit there're all here :( *is scared*

I was amazed to come on here and find out Starlight and Invincible were so hated. Those are some of my favorite songs! Hence the reason I avoided things like this at all costs when I was a noob :LOL:

Me too! I was quite horrified when I first started reading some of these threads. It was kind of disillusioning. Some times I dream of the life I used to live, where I was free to like Starlight without shame, where megaphones weren't shunned and my out-of-control love for Unintended didn't make me a "light-duty fan.";):D

I was amazed to come on here and find out Starlight and Invincible were so hated. Those are some of my favorite songs! Hence the reason I avoided things like this at all costs when I was a noob :LOL:

:LOL: I never understand why they are so hated, I think they are great love songs , people don't like love song or what??:p

Me too! I was quite horrified when I first started reading some of these threads. It was kind of disillusioning. Some times I dream of the life I used to live, where I was free to like Starlight without shame, where megaphones weren't shunned and my out-of-control love for Unintended didn't make me a "light-duty fan.";):D

Frankly I love starlight and unintended. And all the hate for these songs is just a "nice" hate, just a way to tease, do you know what I mean?

Haha! I went through all of that too!

I didn't post on here for ages! It took me a couple of months just to kinda get the "feel" for everything. I stopped listening to those songs from shame, then I just said, "Screw it!" :LOL:

Now I has an awesome time on this forum! :awesome:

:LOL: I never understand why they are so hated' date=' I think they are great love songs , people don't like love song or what??:p[/quote']

Haha it was all very confusing at first :LOL:

Archived