My bus ticket to/from Naas didn't arrive this morning, so I spoke to Ticketmaster Ireland. I've got to go to their head office tomorrow, to get my ticket printed. Apparently it opens at 0830, and is 5 mins from where the bus leaves.

I was going to ask why more people aren't going to T in the Park but then I looked at the lineup and this lineup and they're almost identical :LOL:

It was a chance for me to visit my Irish friends, and I don't work on Saturdays.

Sooo guys, what else to bring except wellies?!?! :O I'm not used to this weather, no rain coats or anything. So give me a list of what to buy today before the evening please!! lol

Food/Drink

Alcohol that resembles water?

Sooo guys, what else to bring except wellies?!?! :O I'm not used to this weather, no rain coats or anything. So give me a list of what to buy today before the evening please!! lol

Go to Millets and buy a rain jacket and a rain poncho, long socks for wellies.

Liron, Millets have got rain ponchos for £1.50 in their sale section. a few of us have got the delightful green ones!

I might get one on my way to work, or I might just chance my white raincoat, that won't be white after tomorrow.

making everyone run away from us on the plane!! :awesome:

Food/Drink

Alcohol that resembles water?

I have Arak at home.. it's the most disgusting middle eastern clear alcohol there is :yesey: no one is drinking it at ours so I shall bring it tonight :LOL: you're going to have to down it before we go through security though I guess...

Go to Millets and buy a rain jacket and a rain poncho, long socks for wellies.

Ummm Millets.. never heard of them! lol better start looking for the closest one. ooh busy day. I'm going to be so uncomfortable with the wellies.. and the soaked wig! :D lol we are NOT taking them off.

Liron, Millets have got rain ponchos for £1.50 in their sale section. a few of us have got the delightful green ones!

Green eugh.. guessing we're going all Irish though lol

It was a chance for me to visit my Irish friends, and I don't work on Saturdays.

:awesome:

Have fun tommorrow Oxegeners.

Do you reckon MTV will show a highlights package like they did with the headline acts last year?

I think someone said its normally broadcast in August.

So im leaving the great weather of sunshine and apparently 30 degrees for rain.

And mud:happy:

My friend gave me this apparently disgusting drink from Cyprus, the other day. I'm debating whether to bring it, because it's supposed to be served ice cold.

Do you know the name ? If it's from Cyprus we probably have it in Israel... I think Arak is meant to be served ice-cold as well, I wouldn't know, can't drink it myself, it has Anis (spelling?!) in it. Eugh!!!11

Do you know the name ? If it's from Cyprus we probably have it in Israel... I think Arak is meant to be served ice-cold as well, I wouldn't know, can't drink it myself, it has Anis (spelling?!) in it. Eugh!!!11

Zivania.

Right I have my wellies and a waterproof jacket. :D Going to bring a couple of bin bags too, in case I want a sit down, I am an old lady after all :p It's been pissing down here all day, so the festival grounds should be a nice soupy mud by now!:LOL:

Archived