So a jam with an accordion and uillen pipes and a bodhran?

(pronounced boron....as in moron, do not pronounce wrong if at oxegen = very bad)

I thought it was pronounced bow(pronounced like cow)-ron?:LOL:

I think Muse should have a ceili in the middle of their set...Siege of Ennis :awesome:

So a jam with an accordion and uillen pipes and a bodhran?

(pronounced boron....as in moron, do not pronounce wrong if at oxegen = very bad)

QFT

I thought it was pronounced bow(pronounced like cow)-ron?:LOL:

I think Muse should have a ceili in the middle of their set...Siege of Ennis :awesome:

I think it should be chris on the uillean pipes, dom on the bodhrán, and matt on the consertina.

now that would be one version of Hysteria I'd love to hear.

omg omg omg! consertina with fuzz factory. :yesey:

it's OK Ireland is famous for it's bogs (& being green),

hopefully with any luck Oxegen will not turn into a massive bog if it rains all weekend :)

I'm still so undecided as to what to wear on top! If we get any sun between showers it could well be very warm so I think I may wear a vest top under my Muse tee.

Can't find my Ferrari cap anywhere! :(

Will have to bring a hoodie in my bag regardless of the forecast because I'll be tired at the airport after the festival and so will probably feel cold too, especially if I'm soaking wet!:LOL: Also I usually get a bit chilly on the plane.

A céilí would be awesome:LOL:

I guess, but then some people who don't like Muse still actively frequent the forum, which seems a bit... odd :erm:

Is it just the banter that keeps them here? I'm an Arsenal fan and I frequent a Gooner forum, but if I no longer supported them I probably wouldn't stay on the forum.

Just strange really, of course people can choose not to see Muse, but why would you want to?

Guessing good bit of thats directed at me. I've seen Muse 14 times. My friend coming up with me wants to see BEP and I'd feel a little shit for leaving her. I may see Muse at Oxegen, (I still adore the Muse of old and I wanna stick around with good friends I rarely get to see too) so I'm not entirely sure what to do. Forgive me for posting occassionally on a forum I've been joined to for nearly four years even though I don't bow to everything Muse do.:rolleyes:

Just got back from holidays, any plans for the meet yet?

Apart from the airport meet I don't think anything is decided! You know Musers :D What time are you thinking of getting to the site? Do you want to meet inside or outside? As I'm not gunning for the barrier, obviously along with a few others, will meet you wherever is best for you! Can't wait to see you...bigger hugs than at Teignmouth are coming your way!

Apart from the airport meet I don't think anything is decided! You know Musers :D What time are you thinking of getting to the site? Do you want to meet inside or outside? As I'm not gunning for the barrier, obviously along with a few others, will meet you wherever is best for you! Can't wait to see you...bigger hugs than at Teignmouth are coming your way!

I dunno what time yet, we are driving to Goffs and using the park and ride. I can't wait for Mega Muser Hugs!:D

I've always said an accordian is missing from their music :LOL: The same words I used in the dream as well lol

Isn't the keytar a kind of fancy accordion gone wrong :LOL:

this could be rubbish but:

just reading on the Oxegen Festival forum

there is no closed pit this year

here's a link: http://forums.oxegen.ie/tm.aspx?m=18750

this is just someone's interpretation

Might be good for nipping to the toilets and such, however having experience overcrowding in the pit for Muse in Glasto that might be a problem... Still have bruises and scars from the whole experience.

there is definitely a closed pit, looks like theres a closed pit now for the Vodafone Stage aswell.

I guess we will know for sure tomorrow then!

I dunno what time yet, we are driving to Goffs and using the park and ride. I can't wait for Mega Muser Hugs!:D

Maybe we need to wait until Saturday and just liaise when everybody's in the same country and we know what's happening?! :LOL:

Maybe we need to wait until Saturday and just liaise when everybody's in the same country and we know what's happening?! :LOL:

Yeah I was just planning to text whoever when I'm there and meet up as I won't be in Dublin first, prolly for the best.:)

Yeah sounds like a plan!:)

I'm at the airport at 9, dont leave without me!

:eek: You're going too? :happy:

Archived