You should have seen my face when I realised... at the start of the week end I had a foot tan, at the end of the week end I had a tan everywhere minus my feet which had turned white :LOL:

Oh yeah I was meant to ask you about the Muse bruises! I had a mighty set - a black pair of hip bruises and a yellow pair of (what I can only describe as) booby bruises. Those barriers were so awkward! How about you?

I have no idea about the amount of time that Muse are on, sorry! I was wondering which channels/radio stations if any were planning to cover Oxegen...

Oops! Ah well, all good times eh? :awesome:

I had a lovely pair of hip bruises as well. And I had bruises all down the front of my arms. I don't think we done too bad!

Oh okay, well I guess it won't be too far off 90 mins if they're headlining.

Looking foward to seeing TDCC aswell. I can't wait to hear 'Something Good can work'

you'll love them, they're fantastic! :happy:

I have no idea about the amount of time that Muse are on, sorry! I was wondering which channels/radio stations if any were planning to cover Oxegen...

MTV have video rights and 2fm/2xm have audio brodcasting rights.

2fms coverage can be hit or miss.

AWESOHM!

Got all my stuff in tesco today. Fyi those of you who have yet to buy beerohol, Heineken have some mad cooling van/tents type things that you can drop in your ken, come back in 30mins-1hr and it's chilled super cold for you. Got me a load of Vitamin H. WEUTT!!

Just looked at myself in the mirror wearing the jeans and vest top I'll have under my tee in case it's hot and I'm so fucking fat and have got such a fucking muffin-top and am so fucking titless:(:(:(

Having a moment of self-loathing here:mad:

Just looked at myself in the mirror wearing the jeans and vest top I'll have under my tee in case it's hot and I'm so fucking fat and have got such a fucking muffin-top and am so fucking titless:(:(:(

Having a moment of self-loathing here:mad:

Aww we all have those moments. :( I'm sure you look lovely, people tend to see them selves in a more negative light then the people around them.

Oh balls, I bought a Union Jack pair of wellies - are you Irish folk going to taunt me?

Pip don't you worry - I made the REAL mistake of buying floral leggings - I now look like I have four legs, and not in a good way. I bet you look smashing.

I really don't think i'd take them:LOL:

Oh balls, I bought a Union Jack pair of wellies - are you Irish folk going to taunt me?

Pip don't you worry - I made the REAL mistake of buying floral leggings - I now look like I have four legs, and not in a good way. I bet you look smashing.

I'd watch yourself with those wellies. Some Irish folk don't take too kindly to British things especially when they are drunk.

Oh balls, I bought a Union Jack pair of wellies - are you Irish folk going to taunt me?.

I think getting only taunted would be a miracle.

Seem ticket sales are pretty low, I would blame the hip hop line up and the recession, so hopefully the scumbags that you hear about will be trying to get jobs rather than camping spots at punchestown.

Food

I have muesli (eating it dry, it's good energy) ....som mixed fruit in pull open tins....I die without fruit in campsites.

Crisps, nutri-grains...and the only hot food I will get will be chips....so pure carbs all weekend.

but I'm so shocked from reading this...I mean why would he write such rubbish?

http://eddysays.thecmuwebsite.com

You do not know matt bellamy, you have never met him...and just because you watch him on youtube everday does not make you know how he is when that camera is off....he is after all human, and probably has unprofessionally acted like a complete cunt to a lot of people just doing their jobs...

he after all, has not done a hard days work in his life, or at least in the best part of a decade.

Oh I really have dug my own grave here. I knew I should have gone for the tacky pink ones.

I would too, there is always a cunt that will see them whether sober or not and throw them away across the campsite as they are sitting outside the tent....or worse.

Archived