Oh that is good then, I didn't want my friend to feel that she stuck out like a sore thumb but it's cool that your partner is coming too. Yup PM me your number, I'll text mine over and we will get it covered. What time are you heading over there?

I also have Pip's number and am about to nab Neil's. Exciting times.:D

Pm sent! :awesome:

I got alix's number from a phone box in London.

A respectable phonebox!

YAY you took my idea.:happy:

Ha, Neil. You didn't even give Carly the credit! Camp GL. What a noob. :chuckle:

SUPRAURGENT CAMPING DETAILS

Right, so I thought we'd do something to try to arrange a big muser campsite. Firstly, there's a bit of ambiguity regarding reds and blues. As far as we know, you can choose either campsite, and the stewards will move you as one or the other gets full. Now, the muser camp, aka, CAMP FUCKING LITTLE FUCKER (well it certainly sounds better then Camp Guiding Light!) is to be located in CAMPSITE SEXYRED!

What I suggest is that we take maybe 2-3 correspondants. One with an Irish mobile no (meteor free texts??) and maybe 1-2 with UK numbers (incase there's issues with network/other bollox.) These people would need to be there early on thursday, and be able to pic a suitably easy to find spot for camp FLF. When someone arrives at camp sexyred, they can text/call their corresponding correspondant and arrange to meet at camp FLF, and possibly help setting up the tent. WE NEED A BANNER OR FLAG FOR THIS SHIT!

I'm more than happy to be the Irish Corresponding Correspondant, and as i said before, if people need me, i'm happy to give them my number, just PM me first. Any other ideas or anyone who is happy to volunteer as a Corresponding Correspondant, that would be awesome.

Shameless bump here, but PLEASE enjure word gets around to any musers going. pm/contact people who might not see this. T'would be awesome to sit about in our camp singing Muse and old irish rebellion songs. :awesome:

Shameless bump here, but PLEASE enjure word gets around to any musers going. pm/contact people who might not see this. T'would be awesome to sit about in our camp singing Muse and old irish rebellion songs. :awesome:

Jealous of each and every one of you ¬_¬:LOL: why the hell am I still subscribed to this?:LOL:

Exactly! I am not going to lie Neil, I did make a mental note. :phu:

PM sent back Alix!

Neil, he's a wrong'un.

:noey:

Knowing Alix, she'd want it to be Camp Gaga.

Gaga > Muse.

Nah, you'd have suggested Jimmy Kane:p

ON THE SEXY PLAAAAAAAAAANE!

But, old Irish rebellion songs? I'd be hated! :'(

Alix I'm expecting you to know all the words to such awesome songs as "Guiding Light," "Feeling Good." "The Bold Fenian Men" and "She Moved Through the Fair."

:awesome:

Don't forget to chuck "Fields of Athenry" in there as well:LOL::p

Archived