Pip I believe our flights gets to Dublin first so we'll wait for you at the arrivals.

So wish I could have come with you guys on that earlier Stansted flight! It's great living less than an hour from Gatwick but your flight times/prices are so much better than mine!

I see the forecast for Saturday is GREAT!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Forecast for T In The Park is shocking too :(

Although it was last year and it was excellant weather, so could go either way. I'm fine with it being less than 20 celcius, 15 even, so long as it's dry. Not too fond of hot weather, especially when you're in crowds of people and dehydration gets you.

Forecast for T In The Park is shocking too :(

Although it was last year and it was excellant weather, so could go either way. I'm fine with it being less than 20 celcius, 15 even, so long as it's dry. Not too fond of hot weather, especially when you're in crowds of people and dehydration gets you.

I'm not fussed about it not being hot but yep, we are gonna get VERY wet! :awesome:

Get to Dublin at 07:45

Oh dear... Do I want to check? :LOL: :LOL:

Couldn't find one for Naas but Dublin is close by so...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/31?&search=dublin&itemsPerPage=10&region=world :LOL:

I'm wearing my rage shirt for T, since I own no muse merch that fits me (I have a BHAR tour shirt which is a size too small, possibly two):LOL:

I've got loads and loads of Muse tees and I always wear a Muse tee to Muse gigs (:p:p:p in advance to the haters :LOL:), I'll prob wear my grey one with all the sing titles on as it's one of my favourites :)

Couldn't find one for Naas but Dublin is close by so...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/31?&search=dublin&itemsPerPage=10&region=world :LOL:

:LOL:

Tbh BBC tends to be gloom and doom about the weather... I checked 3 other weather forecast website and they are not as bad as this! :LOL:

Won't be wearing the new white shirt then :LOL:

I wore a white vest at Glasto when I got to the pyramid stage it was a white size S when I left after Muse it was great and XL size :LOL:

Archived