Mate, I am SO tempted to go see the BEP instead of Muse.

I would be except they've been to Israel before and they will go again so.. yeah not that bothered lol

I think Liron got print at home tickets.

Aye aye!

After the dedication in Wechter I am tempted to bring a banner that says "Forget Bliss and CE... Play Assassin for the messageboard you idiots! PS: burn the megaphone, kthxbai"

!!!!! Assassin is one of the best songs I got to see live so I agree... or anything I haven't seen before pls. Except for NSC which I haven't seen before and really not bothered about (and will probably get it anyway lol)

And I'm happy about John Mayer pulling out cos I'm not a fan.. they should get Bonamassa instead :yesey: well, looking forward to seeing who they do get..

I don't even know who John Mayer is!:$:$:LOL:

spect you kasabian lovers know about the brixton gig already? don't know how i got that email :confused:

Aye! So excited, 3 Kasabian shows for me in 2 months and to think right now I'm still a (Kasabian) virgin :D

Bonamassa is great, i've seen him live :)

Ah love him.. he came to Israel and I had a ticket but then got ulcer and spent that weekend at the hospital and missed both him and Gogol Bordello cos of it!!!!1 :(

I suppose I could. I've never watched a gig by myself before though. :$ I don't know what to do. :(

By yourself? There's like a 100 of us coming :awesome:

Thanks guys. :) I'm way to shy to meet up with people on here though. :$

Aww! I remember talking to this guy and his girlfriend at the o2 since everyone else had queued early. Mustve talked for 5 hours! :LOL:

Don't be shy around muse fans! :p

Quarter bottle down the leg of your wellie. Both wellies if need be.

Also, decant some into an empty water bottle, hook the bottle under your bra, then wear a baggy hoodie/jacket over the top :awesome:

That's my priority, to be on the barrier for Flo, Kasabian and Muse. Not so fussed about Biffy but do want to see them too:)

Oh they'll definitely have something else on, no way would they leave such a long gap.. though we could always use the time to drape over the barrier for a nap :LOL: Wouldn't be the first time either :$

For gods sake, are you serious? I can't imagine drinking at a festival. You're already covered in mud, tired and sleep deprived, why would you want to feel like shit aswell....

And only 40,0000 tics sold? That's alright, maybe there won't be as many scangers about this time...

A couple of drinks does not always neccessarily mean feeling shit..

Only 40,000, srsly?

Cheesy guitarist who got famous for dating Jennifer Aniston after her split from Brad.. lol kidding, I know loads of people who love him but I don't!

Oh, that's who he is! :chuckle:

spect you kasabian lovers know about the brixton gig already? don't know how i got that email :confused:

Wait, wut??

WHERES MY TICKET.

Archived