Annette. :happy: I'M GODDAMN EXCITED TOO!:dance: looking forward to meet you all! Who wants my number PM me,in case who wants to stay in touch and find each other at the festival. ;) Oh,today i got my black wellies with cherries on them. :awesome:

Same goes for me. Anyone who wants my number just PM me!! My wellies have kissess all over them. :LOL:

1am?

I don't know if Bellz can stay awake past midnight.

I don't know if I can stay awake past midnight!:stunned::LOL::LOL:

Hope we don't miss the last Aircoach from Dublin to the airport, must have a look and check it does run all night and not just until very late.

Hope we don't miss the last Aircoach from Dublin to the airport, must have a look and check it does run all night and not just until very late.

We'll be fine :)

From 00:30hrs to 04:30hrs

Up to Every Hour (00:30hrs, 01:30hrs, 02:30hrs, 03:30hrs, 04:30hrs)

If the Marlay bus queue is anything to go by then we won't get back to Dublin until about 3am!:LOL::LOL:

Niiice lol, prob won't sleep much at the airport then i'll be too awake lol

With such a large group of us all really pumped after seeing our various chosen acts I think sleep will prove elusive!:LOL:

I don't know if I can stay awake past midnight!:stunned::LOL::LOL:

IIRC the aircoach runs through the night. It usually starts in Belfast, stopping at the Airport and then on to the City Center. Then goes back the same way.

:LOL:I was surprised to see they were playing so late again this year. Ah well if Bellamy is going to be sleepy lets go see Black Eyed Peas instead;)

We can go steppin' on Leprechauns!

:LOL:

Guest Sarah-x

everytime i log in to see the events planner it tells me to log in! i already bloody have!!!

could anyone be dear and find out when we are scientists and newton are on. and times also for eminem and Mumford and sons?:)

EDIT: its ok went on the forum found it :)

Who needs sleep! (i have work on the sunday but it'll be fine right? lol)

Me and Liron are supposed to meet up with annie kirk and the guys from the helen foundation in the pub in london on sunday... We'll be the 2 slump on the sofa sleeping :LOL:

Archived