I hope I manage to see all of you there, I have no intentions of being on the barrier all day, so hopefully we will organise a meet for before or after. I like to have some space to get my groove on :LOL:

Us neither! We can groove together! :D

Hope to see you and Karen there then!

I've absolutely no idea how the queueing works but I think we'll be there by 11ish?? Well let's put it this way, we hope to catch the Oxegen bus from Dublin at 9.30am:)

all being well we will be there :)

they open at the same time. The campsite entrance (Blue and Green)to the main arena is the same as the Day entrance.

The red one is further away from the stage anyway(and most campers won't be rushing for the barrier straight away!)

Im not too sure on foods, but any plastic bottles you've got will have their caps removed. keep a secret stash of them somewhere ;)

great info - cheers

Thanks for that info! Do you know if they allow bags into the arena? Bloody hope so coz we'll be stuffed if not! Dublin airport has no lockers!

I'll only be taking a string-type rucksack but won't be able to go bagless what with passport, boarding pass, money, warm top for overnight at the airport etc.

yes good idea - I might buy a cheap small rucksack and fill it with sausage rolls, and poncho's :D

Quote:

Quote:

The gates open at 1.30 for people with the single day ticket, so no point in being to early TBH

the same time as everyone's gates?

Too early is hard to judge sometimes :LOL:

this thread is starting to get v busy...

Cork yay. How are you getting up there and back? Not sure whether to go to Dublin and stay the night or to get the night bus down again after. Decisions.

Come and stay at the airport with us overnight... It promises to be fun!

Come and stay at the airport with us overnight... It promises to be fun!

As much as I love you all, I think I've done the sleeping over at Dublin airport more times that I would like lol. Plus not sure what the story is with going up and down with people from home, its all a bit of a mess atm.

But like I mentioned before, Starbucks have the best seats for a sleep and McDonalds isn't bad either. If you need to charge your phone there are plugs at the seated area to the left of O'Briens sandwich bar but get them early. But there is also a sneaky little plug by the counter of O'Briens, I just pulled out the plug for the soup lol.

This long green sofa was comfy!:D Think it's near McDonalds if I remember correctly.

4083033150_789a300232.jpg

Boy do I look gooooooooood after a night at the airport! I was rather ill though (this was after the Dublin gig last November), that's my excuse!

This long green sofa was comfy!:D Think it's near McDonalds if I remember correctly.

4083033150_789a300232.jpg

Boy do I look gooooooooood after a night at the airport! I was rather ill though (this was after the Dublin gig last November), that's my excuse!

Haha yeah that looks like the McDonalds. Good times!

Me and my gf are coming for the weekend, ive heard that you can get a bus from the airport to naas, is this true? and if so are we better off doing that rather than going into dublin and gettin the festival bus?

Punchestown is 3 miles outside Naas town, so if you fancy the walk (mind you on country roads)

Im not too sure whether they're running a shuttle bus from Naas to Punchestown again this year, I know the one for the free car park stop in Naas coming back from the festival but not too sure about heading in.

Punchestown is 3 miles outside Naas town, so if you fancy the walk (mind you on country roads)

Im not too sure whether they're running a shuttle bus from Naas to Punchestown again this year, I know the one for the free car park stop in Naas coming back from the festival but not too sure about heading in.

i didnt meam the oxegen shuttle from naas,im gna use that, there's apparently a bus service to Naas from the airport, rather than using the service from dublin which is the one you can buy tickets for on oxegen's website.

Did the whole "oh lets go to the 24hr macdonalds at the airport" from DCU before...took us an hour :LOL:

Hahaha as you do.

Well, according to a recent interview, Neutron Star Collision will be played at Oxegen, so... you know... enjoy! :LOL:

Oh fantastic, Muse make me lol. Linky?

Well, according to a recent interview, Neutron Star Collision will be played at Oxegen, so... you know... enjoy! :LOL:

Was that mentioned by the band? because I do not trust anything they say during interviews!

Anyway cheese for cheese I'd rather take NSC over GL live :LOL:

Was that mentioned by the band? because I do not trust anything they say during interviews!

Anyway cheese for cheese I'd rather take NSC over GL live :LOL:

I read the interview too and they said NSC would make it's 'debut' at Oxegen! :wtf:

And yeah, GL hasn't got horsies, NSC has :phu:

i didnt meam the oxegen shuttle from naas,im gna use that, there's apparently a bus service to Naas from the airport, rather than using the service from dublin which is the one you can buy tickets for on oxegen's website.

oh right, well Dublin Coach €10 to Kildare they leave every hour from 04.30 onwards last departure from Naas back is 20.25.

oh and I think that NSC interview was in one of the Sunday Tabloids...:rolleyes:

Archived