I think most of the people I'm going with are definitely going to want to see Kasabian :awesome: :awesome: but how many of you will be staying at the main stage for Muse? Don't want to end up on my own there!:stunned:

Just found out that I'm going to be spending about €65 on bus tickets for Oxegen. Fuckt that. I should have just kept my camping ticket. :mad:

€65?! Fuuuuu -

aww cant believe im missing this :(

nah, i just didnt have the funds :( im FULLY gutted.

Awww hun :(

I think most of the people I'm going with are definitely going to want to see Kasabian :awesome: :awesome: but how many of you will be staying at the main stage for Muse? Don't want to end up on my own there!:stunned:

Definitely me. :yesey: And I'd really love to get the spot at barrier. :)

+1 Barrier all day if I can! It'd be nice to explore the site a little more but tbh, every single band I want to see is on the main stage anyway :chuckle: And I'm sure I'll bump into people before/after the festival!

Already? :LOL:

Yeah...Ryanair are from 15 days prior to departure, so we just did it! :D

I didn't know you were going as well Nic. Yay! =)

Yep, I decided on Friday and Brian decided yesterday that we should come! One hell of a meet up. :yesey::happy:

any of you going on your own? apart from last year i've been to every oxegen but none of my mates are going this year :mad:. really tempted to still go though cause of the line up.

there are loads going solo, but meet up with us and you won't be on your own anymore :D

Is the food at Oxegen expensive? I'm trying to work out what sort of funds I'm gonna need to fuel myself for the weekend :p

any of you going on your own? apart from last year i've been to every oxegen but none of my mates are going this year :mad:. really tempted to still go though cause of the line up.

Yep! You should totally come anyway :awesome:

+1 Barrier all day if I can!

Good good!

Lots of us are, in effect, going on our own then meting up with others at the airport:)

we hope to get close to the front and stay there until it is over :)

wonder how the queuing works - do people at the campsite get in earlier or does everyone queue up at the same entrances?

What time are people thinking about queuing to get in?

Is the food at Oxegen expensive? I'm trying to work out what sort of funds I'm gonna need to fuel myself for the weekend :p

hell - how sad I'm I - thinking about bringing my own food (into the concert), wonder is that allowed?

Hope to see you and Karen there then!

I've absolutely no idea how the queueing works but I think we'll be there by 11ish?? Well let's put it this way, we hope to catch the Oxegen bus from Dublin at 9.30am:)

we hope to get close to the front and stay there until it is over :)

wonder how the queuing works - do people at the campsite get in earlier or does everyone queue up at the same entrances?

What time are people thinking about queuing to get in?

they open at the same time. The campsite entrance (Blue and Green)to the main arena is the same as the Day entrance.

The red one is further away from the stage anyway(and most campers won't be rushing for the barrier straight away!)

Im not too sure on foods, but any plastic bottles you've got will have their caps removed. keep a secret stash of them somewhere ;)

they open at the same time. The campsite entrance (Blue and Green)to the main arena is the same as the Day entrance.

The red one is further away from the stage anyway(and most campers won't be rushing for the barrier straight away!)

Im not too sure on foods, but any plastic bottles you've got will have their caps removed. keep a secret stash of them somewhere ;)

Thanks for that info! Do you know if they allow bags into the arena? Bloody hope so coz we'll be stuffed if not! Dublin airport has no lockers!

I'll only be taking a string-type rucksack but won't be able to go bagless what with passport, boarding pass, money, warm top for overnight at the airport etc.

Archived