Pip I hope you can make it too...

I don't think it's going to happen coz I need to sell my V ticket and those on eBay don't appear to be selling. Scarletmist isn't accepting V Festival tickets for some reason.

I'll persevere though!

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

This is so grate! :kiss:

:awesome:

Tickets have been bought so it's official!

I don't think it's going to happen coz I need to sell my V ticket and those on eBay don't appear to be selling. Scarletmist isn't accepting V Festival tickets for some reason.

I'll persevere though!

:(

Fingers crossed for you!

I am thinking to sell my Reading tickets towards the end of the July to finance all of this tbh.

Oh is there? I thought the first Ryanair flight out of Gatwick on that day wasn't til much later! Will have another look!

Hm, I'm not sure now. . .I saw that flight on skyscanner but of course Ryanair won't accept any bookings not made on their own website. Aaargh, stress.

I have an guardian angel who just bought me a day ticket for Oxegen (of course I will pay her back) :stunned:

Me and Liron are coming on Saturday! :awesome:

O.M.F.G!!

Awwwww, yay! :happy:

Hm, I'm not sure now. . .I saw that flight on skyscanner but of course Ryanair won't accept any bookings not made on their own website. Aaargh, stress.

Awwwww, yay! :happy:

Yeah, if I go it'll be Aer Lingus out because it's a relatively cheap flight at the right time of day from Gatwick. Ryanair back to Gatwick. If only I lived nearer to Stansted!

Yeah, if I go it'll be Aer Lingus out because it's a relatively cheap flight at the right time of day from Gatwick. Ryanair back to Gatwick. If only I lived nearer to Stansted!

Hmm. . .I may have to do some more searching.

Okay lovely Irish people... How do I get from Dublin airport to Oxegen? And how long does that take? :LOL:

I read somewhere that it's an hour from Dublin City Centre to Naas, but that could of course be entirely wrong :LOL:

DUDES. see you all there :D I'll be the girl in the blue wig (or not), pasted to Laure's arm in fear :D YAY

There was top 5.

Citizen Erased,Showbiz,Assassin,Bliss and and.. what was the fith. :facepalm::LOL:

Feeling Good.. or that's what they want you to think :shifty:

DUDES. see you all there :D I'll be the girl in the blue wig (or not), pasted to Laure's arm in fear :D YAY

hah,ololol. :LOL:

well,knights of cydonia almost made at top 5. :facepalm:

If youre coming from the airport you should get a bus to the city centre and then get one of the shuttle buses out to oxegen. I dont think there is any transport that will take you there directly.

i thought the same thing. :chuckle:

I will be your rock! :awesome:

I might bring a gun to shoot that megaphone :shifty:

:shifty: take a look here http://2010.oxegen.ie/travel/

i'm trying to find it how to get there from the airport,but seems like i can't. :$

probably you'll find that out faster than me.

Thanks for that!

If youre coming from the airport you should get a bus to the city centre and then get one of the shuttle buses out to oxegen. I dont think there is any transport that will take you there directly.

No worries, thank you for the info... Now I just need to find flights for me and Liron!

:shifty: take a look here http://2010.oxegen.ie/travel/

i'm trying to find it how to get there from the airport,but seems like i can't. :$

probably you'll find that out faster than me.

Airlink(the green buses, preferably the 747) to city centre(o connell st) and then there's special oxegen buses leaving from Parnell square going to the festival(I dunno about buying tickets on the day but I'd buy them in advance)

EDIT: damn beaten to it!

Airlink(the green buses, preferably the 747) to city centre(o connell st) and then there's special oxegen buses leaving from Parnell square going to the festival(I dunno about buying tickets on the day but I'd buy them in advance)

are you staying for the full 4 days or just the saturday?

Thanks! We are just staying on the saturday... We have day tickets.

yeah,I knew about the buses from Parnell Square. but,but.. I think it was Bus Eiran,wasn't it?You can get the tickets from ticketmaster.ie for 20 euros,including the return. I read somewhere that you can buy tickets at the city centre as well but it's going to be plus 5 euros.

I have an guardian angel who just bought me a day ticket for Oxegen (of course I will pay her back) :stunned:

Me and Liron are coming on Saturday! :awesome:

O.M.F.G!!

Yay!:happy:

I am just going for Saturday, but I will find you for a giant hug my friend!:D

yeah,I knew about the buses from Parnell Square. but,but.. I think it was Bus Eiran,wasn't it?You can get the tickets from ticketmaster.ie for 20 euros,including the return. I read somewhere that you can buy tickets at the city centre as well but it's going to be plus 5 euros.

Dublin Bus;)

youre going to have a booking charge either way, if you are buying on the day, try ticketmaster in jervis st shopping centre.

And yes it's return, buses start from 10am.

Dublin Bus;)

youre going to have a booking charge either way, if you are buying on the day, try ticketmaster in jervis st shopping centre.

thanks a lot for the info. :happy:

Dublin Bus;)

Yeah that's a good plan actually. I have a ticketmaster in the Centra near where I work, I will just pop in there and get my return bus tickets. I am just waiting to see if my mate is going to be working that day, driving the buses down, free ride for Becca if he is! :LOL:

Sweet Devine!!!!! I mean really :sleepy:

There was top 5.

Citizen Erased,Showbiz,Assassin,Bliss and and.. what was the fith. :facepalm::LOL:

Thanks. No doubt there will be some form of twilighty thing too.

I might bring a gun to shoot that megaphone :shifty:

there should be a petition!!!

Archived