I love all you guys, you do make me smile! :kiss:

Aw Pip! I do hope you come over for sure:happy:

Just realised I fly back into London Gatwick on Friday 9th from my holiday to Rome - dont think my friend would be impressed if I headed for a Dublin flight rather than head back to the Midlands:LOL:

Why would she? Come on over!

A real friend won't mind in the slightest if you catch a different flight Ali ;)

Claire, I'm working on it! Now trying to sell my Sunday Chelmsford V ticket so I can go and see Kasabian in Ireland instead along with Muse and Flo!:LOL::LOL:

I could go just for saturday...

Yay go for it. Though it might rain:eek:

A real friend won't mind in the slightest if you catch a different flight Ali ;)

Claire, I'm working on it! Now trying to sell my Sunday Chelmsford V ticket so I can go and see Kasabian in Ireland instead along with Muse and Flo!:LOL::LOL:

This.

Haha sounds like quite the process. Hope you sell it soon! Oxegen > V fest x789789778.

:happy:

Doubt Il have the cash after Rome - had not thought about it until I realised Im flying into Gatwick the evening before! Im sure friend would be fine but have promised Il head back with her as it's 3-4 hour drive back and I need to make sure she stays awake on the way back. Id want to book a hotel for the Sat night and got to be back at work on the Monday really but................

............Tempting though!!!:shifty:

Archived