Kirsten :(:kiss:

How are you feeling now?

:kiss:

Not good, when i got home yesterday i slept for three hours then i had to go to work :(

I had a shit weekend all round tbh, had some bad family news aswell....

Ah well i get to see them in september so i'll rock out and enjoy myself then:happy:

:kiss:

Not good, when i got home yesterday i slept for three hours then i had to go to work :(

I had a shit weekend all round tbh, had some bad family news aswell....

Ah well i get to see them in september so i'll rock out and enjoy myself then:happy:

When I heard you were poorly and had had to go back to the airport to rest and would miss Muse I was so, so sorry for you :(

We will all have to make sure you have an extra-good time at Wembley! Even if Muse aren't quite as good as at Oxegen you will be surrounded by friends :happy:

Hope you make a full recovery very soon :kiss:

When I heard you were poorly and had had to go back to the airport to rest and would miss Muse I was so, so sorry for you :(

We will all have to make sure you have an extra-good time at Wembley! Even if Muse aren't quite as good as at Oxegen you will be surrounded by friends :happy:

Hope you make a full recovery very soon :kiss:

Aw thanks hun, the doctor told me if i went back out into the rain just would have gotten worse and i knew i had to go into work the next day:rolleyes:

Yes!! Defo i really can't wait now, may even try and get to Manchester to really make up for it hehe.

Aw thanks hun, the doctor told me if i went back out into the rain just would have gotten worse and i knew i had to go into work the next day:rolleyes:

Yes!! Defo i really can't wait now, may even try and get to Manchester to really make up for it hehe.

Susie (Girl_Afraid) may have a spare Manchester ticket, PM her;)

Really???!! Holy shit! That's more wrong than Dom's outfit. :vomit:

Yes, really! It was me who witnessed this fine performance! A supervisor came and banged on the door as whoever was in there had been in there for ages. She opened the door to reveal a couple at it!:LOL::LOL:

Seems flicker has cocked up my last post so here are the photos again...

4784794316_25edef5fbf.jpg

4784787386_36f1591f5a.jpg

4784783106_739c71ab0e.jpg

4784162423_97ea8cc228.jpg

Few more here... http://www.flickr.com/ollyog

Great photos. :D I like Matt's red glittery suit. The raincoat does look funny though, particularly as he still wearing the blue glasses.

I hope they haven't stopped playing Neutron Star because of a mixed reaction from the board, as suggested earlier. Hopefully it will be brought back for the stadium gigs.

Great photos. :D I like Matt's red glittery suit. The raincoat does look funny though, particularly as he still wearing the blue glasses.

I hope they haven't stopped playing Neutron Star because of a mixed reaction from the board, as suggested earlier. Hopefully it will be brought back for the stadium gigs.

Plenty of people from the board love NSC live. If your theory were correct then they'd have stopped playing Feeling Good and Guiding Shite too.

Yes, really! It was me who witnessed this fine performance! A supervisor came and banged on the door as whoever was in there had been in there for ages. She opened the door to reveal a couple at it!:LOL::LOL:

Ooohhh...lucky you! I cannot believe that anybody would even consider that. Though as a good 50% of the crowd were totally fucking trollied, I suppose it was going to happen somewhere! :LOL:

We had 12 hours' sleep last night, plus a few hours' worth in naps yesterday. I think I feel a bit more human now, though I appear to ache in odd places! :D

Ooohhh...lucky you! I cannot believe that anybody would even consider that. Though as a good 50% of the crowd were totally fucking trollied, I suppose it was going to happen somewhere! :LOL:

We had 12 hours' sleep last night, plus a few hours' worth in naps yesterday. I think I feel a bit more human now, though I appear to ache in odd places! :D

I've had an amazing amount of sleep! I ache all over:stunned:

If you knew how hard it rained and how rough it was....you'd understand why not!:eek::eek::LOL:

My phone and camera were put (in a little plastic bag) into my (waterproof lined) rucksack before we left the pub in Dublin and didn't come out again, apart from when I grabbed my phone to call my friend during CE! :LOL: Far too wet to risk getting them out!

Plenty of people from the board love NSC live. If your theory were correct then they'd have stopped playing Feeling Good and Guiding Shite too.

Yeah you're right. It wasn't my theory. Somebody else suggested it was "telling" I think that they hadn't played it last few gigs as it is their latest single. Perhaps they meant something else.

I think it's nice when they play songs they think people on the messageboard will like, but I wouldn't like to think that the messageboard influenced them on dropping songs. If they don't want to play them for their own reasons, that's different, but hopefully the longer setlists will bring it back.:)

Was at the barrier until kasabian but like a lot of people on here decided to move in case it would ruin muse. I have to say it was a good decision apart from the fact that only one other person near me was singing along to CE :indiff:

I think that performance was a good indication of how epic Wembley will be! I had been counting that as my warm-up gig all along but even on its own it was one of the best Muse gigs I've ever been to. Hopefully it converted a few Oxegen-goers as well, although there was no hope for my two friends who left to see the Black Eyed Peas :rolleyes:

Hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did and judging from the posts on this everyone had a great night :happy:

I think it's nice when they play songs they think people on the messageboard will like, but I wouldn't like to think that the messageboard influenced them on dropping songs. If they don't want to play them for their own reasons, that's different, but hopefully the longer setlists will bring it back.:)

I have info (on which I won't elaborate) which says the opinions on here most certainly DID influence the set at Oxegen :)

*blinks*

:wtf:

Seriously, what?

What?

Just, what?

:eek:

:LOL: And I thought pulling open a loo door at Glastonbury to find a bloke wanking over the fetid pit was bad. Yuk.

Archived