if england makes it for the world cup finals they said they might cancel this concert..

http://home.nzcity.co.nz/news/article.aspx?id=111327&fm=newsmain,nrhl

i want to see them canceling a gig for a soccer match.. :p

I highly, highly doubt that. it would lose them the entirety of their Scottish Fanbase in a stroke, not to mention would be a breach of contract I assume.

Got my tickets... eventually (from Viagogo o.O) because ticketmaster were being annoying and taking a while. Had to get my Dad to get it to load because I was away down to Birmingham at 9.30.

Can't wait though :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Im going! lol, soz, crap internet so cant get on here much, and been focusing on the San Siro thread as im heading over for that!

Anyone that is going to T, give my mates band a lil listen, just asking for 4mins of your time, there playing the t break stage for the second time... http://www.myspace.com/thedraymin enjoy!, and anyone else as mad as i feel, Muse at San siro, then T, then Wembley! lol

• 2 weeks later...

i went to the san siro, and as much as the set list wasnt special to look at, they played better than iv seen in a while an was so worth the no sleep for 3 days, but i spose from what we've learned it that they festivals are getting different sets to stadiums, so heres to hoping for assassin and hyper music :D

I am spending 7 hours on a coach just to go for the Friday to see Muse. I must be mad! :p

i went to the san siro, never slept for 3 days, hada leave day b4 to get 6am flight from london, then the gig, then hada wait til 9am next day for return flight :LOL:

will be worth it tho, every gig iv seen from muse at home (scotland) normally are rocking sets, fingers crossed for assassin

• 2 weeks later...

So, not long left (14 days for those thursday campers).

I was just wondering if there is any muser meet up happening? I was planning on going on thursday with the girlfriend but she's pulled out and is only going on the friday now :rolleyes: So, I'm either :

A- trying to get a lift off my mates on the friday

or

B- if possible, up for meeting some campers on the thursday and having a wee Muse camping group?

I've never met any messager boarders before, but hey, there's always a first time.

Anyone up for it? If so, what day are most going? And what time?

I'm going from Edinburgh at 12pm on the thursday (and infact have a spare coach ticket if anyone needs one?) So will be queueing from 1pm.

Anyone else gonna be around there at this point.

Also, if not a camping meet up, how about just before Muse on the friday? I'd love to be around a group fo fellow fans, rather than by myself with some randoms that i'm not sure are into the band or not.

Archived