"I've had some severe incidents of road rage recently. It's always these old guys, 60 or something. I'm sure i've done nothing that wrong. There's one time I parked up on the kerb illegally so I could use a cash machine and this car deliberately rubbed up agaist my car to prove a point. I was like 'FUCK OFF'.

And because he saw me say that, this old guy got out with a crowbar and started cracking the lights. It was my mum's car as well. I just sat in the car laughing because i couldn't belive how tragic it was. I had a video camera with me and I was filming him doing it and he started shaking with embarrasment knowing everyting he'd done had been captured."

Dom - "i drank i bottle of port once in porto funnily enough, thinking it was regular wine"

Matt - "and...."

Dom - "well i woke up throwing up black sick over my bed, i left it and went back to sleep"

on dom when will you learn :D

he says something like,

Matt: Hello were muse, (pulls random matt style pose) and were here on mtv2 to choose a song, and why am I pulling this pose?? (turns to dom still doing the pose)

Dom: I dont know, but its a very nice pose.

Mat: (reverses pose backwards and forth looking sinister)

Dom: Giggles

---------------------------------------------------------

Interviewer: somebody suggested that they take you on in an oregami frog making competition, have you ever done much oregami in your past?

Matt: err..not something i'm too familiar with to be honest. that a bit erm...a bit erm..oh whats the word.....gay?

more more more:

Do you have any hopes of breaking America?

Matt: "It'd be nice, yeah. But if you want to break America, you do have to bend over, pull down your pants and let radio stations fuck you up the arse. If there's any way of avoiding that, I'll go for it. But I think we'll go live there for six months and see what happens."

Matt, Why do you always just answer the sex-related threads on the Muse messageboard?

Dom: ''Cause he's a pervert."

This is my favorite plug in baby one:

Hey, Matt, what's your plug in baby?

Matt: "My plug in baby is my own physical body. I'm using it objectively a bit more these days. I'm not in it, I'm sort of using it. I can't explain what I mean. I make it do things now that I used to be worried about. What is it? I don't know. It's like I am my own ventriloquist. Oh, I can't remember. Help me!"

Dom: "You've said it before. You've said, 'Blah, blah, blah, and that's my plug in baby'."

Matt: "I've explained what the meaning of it is, but I don't know what it is. It's definitely myself, I think. [to Dom] Do you think we've lost it in the last few weeks? Just fucking blown it?"

Brilliant! :D :D

Matt: Yeah I mean, they were funny to begin with but now they've become ...i dunno,pathetically annoying....And really repetitive

Dom:Really?

Matt:Yes...sometimes you think...wind up?

Dom: You dont like the obsessive fans then?

Matt:No I don't.

Even they think you groupies should die in hell!

Matt: Yeah I mean, they were funny to begin with but now they've become ...i dunno,pathetically annoying....And really repetitive

aye. couldn't agree more.

where is that interview from?

i have no idea who said this.

"we were looking for a high percussion sound for the end of the song `Space Dementia` and we tried shakers, salt and pepper things, and even palm rubbing, but we ended up miking up Matt's trouser zipper."

"we were looking for a high percussion sound for the end of the song `Space Dementia` and we tried shakers, salt and pepper things, and even palm rubbing, but we ended up miking up Matt's trouser zipper."

i bet it was Dom :D

That has GOT to win best quote of the thread...

Even they think you groupies should die in hell!

well wudnt u be a bit scared if ppl u didnt no came up to u and said hi....sleep with me....

well wudnt u be a bit scared if ppl u didnt no came up to u and said hi....sleep with me....

not if you were a 30 yr old wierdo who had never been with anyone in their lives coz everybody hated them, they'd probably jump at the chance :D

but matt isnt sooo............. yeah its probably annoying

Archived