me lives in ireland................i mean on................*thinks of starwars*.......naboo

lol, cool. ive been to ireland on holiday. we had a little crise boat thing and we spent one week going up and down the river shannon [dunno if i spelt that rite]

and the next week in a place called Dingle.

my dad has some family out there that hes always going on at me about meeting- but i never have. :rolleyes::):D

i live in tallght and thats the biggest scumbag lace in the world,its not the perfect place to live when you like rock music,play guitar and like to skate,in an average week some scumbags hit or slag me for skating near them

hooray a fellow skater, i thought they were non existant on this board. :D

me too but im crap all i can do is ollie and i fall most of the time when i do moving ollies

im no way great, i can ollie but thats it. im too scared to try anything eles in case i break either my deck or my bones :D

i get shit coz im a girl who skates who IS'NT a butch bloke looking lesbien. :rolleyes:

i live in tallght and thats the biggest scumbag lace in the world,its not the perfect place to live when you like rock music,play guitar and like to skate,in an average week some scumbags hit or slag me for skating near them

mmm i live in blanchartstown, believe me its not much better the people are assholes , i got attacked last week walking into my local petrol station...mmmm its not looked on to good to like rock music here either...im hearing you...its so hard to find another muse fan around these parts too...although i am in the process of getting a band together who will play some muse covers,some smashing pumpkins maybe ye know the other guys live in dun laoighre though, so its hard,anyway... keep an eye out around, the hub etc...do you go to many gigs in town? ....bloody hell, im in dire need of an intelligent conversation...is anyone into sound engineering here?

a bridge was being put over a river in my estate and they just lfet it ther upside down and its reel smooth and shaped like a halfpipe

well good, oh i can do ramps too - summin i can do quite well :D

ashamed to say im 13.....................it was hard to get that out,people always call me a groupie because of my age

thats crap! them people are lame asses, i'd like to see how they wouuld describe you as a groupie jus coz ov your age.ignoir them, bunch of twats probably

i thought you were older, dunno why :p

Archived