god 18 is just the best age ur still young and can do pretty much anything bloody enjoy and get wrecked ;)

i know, i like being 17 tho as well. i dont want to get any older then 18 tho :p whcih is gonna be a problem coz i gotta grow older

i wanted to stay 18 4eva, im 21 now and it is just downhill from here i guess :(:(:(

lol, thats it, fill me with hope :D lol

i cant wait to go to uni,that the main thing im looking forward to at the mo- getting out of bloody devon

lol, thats it, fill me with hope :D lol

i cant wait to go to uni,that the main thing im looking forward to at the mo- getting out of bloody devon

im sure u will stay 18 forever, just lie, i do he he, what r u gonna do at uni

im sure u will stay 18 forever, just lie, i do he he, what r u gonna do at uni

media and journalism - thats what i really really wanna do

or...... maybe english [depending on my a-level results]

media and journalism - thats what i really really wanna do

or...... maybe english [depending on my a-level results]

nice one, i have decided after qualifying in loads of shit i want to change and do media and journalism but the recording studio are hassling me to do a music degree poo

nice one, i have decided after qualifying in loads of shit i want to change and do media and journalism but the recording studio are hassling me to do a music degree poo

cool, did i read a few posts back that you are un a band?

well our name has changed cos apparently it wasnt fitting so we are in borin talks now about what we r gonna be called, we are beggining to record stuff now and doing small gigs at local venues

i bet its really exciting tho. what style of music are you?

yeah it is, just dont want to be changed too much, into allsorts muse def an influence though, but could never ever ever be anywhere near as good

when you get a name you'll have to tel me and then when im a great journalist ill come and interview you. :)

yeah you can get the exclusive about how matt proposed to me lol

lol, we'll be at each others weddings coz i predict Dom will fall head over heels in love and propose within the month and you and matt will be off down the aisle. itll be perfect

Archived