not if you were a 30 yr old wierdo who had never been with anyone in their lives coz everybody hated them, they'd probably jump at the chance :D

but matt isnt sooo............. yeah its probably annoying

but why wud a 30 yr old wierdo have groupies

but why wud a 30 yr old wierdo have groupies

god dont u feel sorry for ppl hu have to become prostitutes

ppl like that wud b ur best customers

NO, i was talking about people begging to sleep with people in general - which doesnt really work, but........................ i dunno :rolleyes: im going crazy

at the muse gig i went to it was Doms birthday

and matt said " hey its Doms Birthday, hes 26 the dirty ole goat"

Fantabulous for you.

Not so much for me. :(

Here was me thinking i was pretty spectacular because he said thank you and then up comes you with your shocking comments and dirty antics and you ruin my day.

At the muse gig dominic said "Thank You".

What a polite lad. :)

They didnt really say anything at wembley last year. Well, matt did, but he said it too fast, in fact the whole place was silent for about 8 seconds, you could practically feel everybody straining to understand his tumbling, supersonic speech, but nobody got it. :D

I think it was something about Showbiz. :cool:

Fantabulous for you.

Not so much for me. :(

Here was me thinking i was pretty spectacular because he said thank you and then up comes you with your shocking comments and dirty antics and you ruin my day.

oh come on, you've met them for criest sake [i think i remember reading that you ave ne way]

But jus think youll never be in the same room as Dom on his 26th b/day like i was. :D

They didnt really say anything at wembley last year. Well, matt did, but he said it too fast, in fact the whole place was silent for about 8 seconds, you could practically feel everybody straining to understand his tumbling, supersonic speech, but nobody got it. :D

It could of been (this is pretty out of the blue, now so don't be surprised) :

Our next song is Showbiz.

or

Our next song is from Showbiz.

or

Our last song was from Showbiz.

or

Our last song was Showbiz.

or

Our last/next song definately isn't Showbiz.

something along the lines of...

"yeah, cheers, this is showbiz, we haven't played this song in the UK for a couple of years actually" :cool:

lol, i don't talk very slow myself...

..just not that fast, hehe, i could see my mate trying to concentrate on what he was saying...

something along the lines of...

"yeah, cheers, this is showbiz, we haven't played this song in the UK for a couple of years actually"

Aaw, cheers mate, that sounds about right. :D

I remember him saying "Thoughts of a dying" and not saying atheist at the end, and I remember he got some lines in Stockholm S mixed up.

Awwwww.

Didja get a balloon? I wanted a black one. :p

I remember him saying "Thoughts of a dying" and not saying atheist at the end, and I remember he got some lines in Stockholm S mixed up.

Awwwww.

i wanted one but couldnt catch one. but!!!!!!! one of the big white ones filled with confetti popped rite over me and i touched it.and the confetti stuff went all over me :D it was great

Awwwww.

nope :( i wanted a black one too, hehe

the people int he standing bit seemed to be having soo much fun with the baloons, lol, no fair :p

i was pretty close to the stage on the side though, which was kool, as matt kept staring up there too for some reason...

I wasnt too far from stage either.

Wow, I would have picked up all the bits of confetti and put them in a bag and treasured them forever, Sid! Good on ya.

I got some fotos tho, which is something I guess.

Thoughts of the day... Muse only played because YOU want them to!

You were in the same room as Muse!

They played just for you!

~X~X~X~Xheheh~X~X~X~X~

:D

I wasnt too far from stage either.

Wow, I would have picked up all the bits of confetti and put them in a bag and treasured them forever, Sid! Good on ya.

I got some fotos tho, which is something I guess.

Thoughts of the day... Muse only played because YOU want them to!

You were in the same room as Muse!

They played just for you!

~X~X~X~Xheheh~X~X~X~X~

:D

yeah i should of took some of the bits but i was'nt even thinking, also we were al squished like sardines so it wouldnt of been the most practiacal thing for oneself to do. then loads of people got sprayed with champaigne but i was jus a little bit too far away to get drenched with alcohol. *darn* :D

Archived