And just as the Spain Portugal game ends, the sexyplane will begin :p

What's a sexyplane really? I've seen it been used a hundred times on here. Waiting whilst Muse play?

What is the point exactly? We don't have any Twitter accounts to keep us updated or anything.

Stupid Eurovision. I really wanted to watch it. Damn.. I dropped the Hove festival for Bergen. Much closer and much easier. But I've never been to a proper festival, so I'd love to experince that.

Veldig klar! Can't wait :awesome: Teller ned dagene.

yeah....still dont get why they felt the need to squander all those money for that....it looked rather cheap in parts anyway :noey:

yeah, i dropped hove,then ended up going for bergen instead, as i already had tickets for wembley. but i dont really regret it at this point :) i would bet im more of a concertgoer than an festivalgoer anyway,though it would be nice to experience at one point :)

yeah....still dont get why they felt the need to squander all those money for that....it looked rather cheap in parts anyway :noey:

yeah, i dropped hove,then ended up going for bergen instead, as i already had tickets for wembley. but i dont really regret it at this point :) i would bet im more of a concertgoer than an festivalgoer anyway,though it would be nice to experience at one point :)

Agree. It's raining here.. I hope it's not raining at Hove... I'd hate for it to rain Bergen. I want summer and nice weather.. But yeah, it's Bergen... Getting to Hove was a lot of stress and money just for one gig. But yeah, I'd really like to experince the festival atmosphere at one point. So I chose Bergen. Which is like 2-3 hours away.

Wembley? Lucky you!

:shifty: My list seems to be a bit broken. There's a tweet from 12 minutes ago that only just arrived there. Has anyone seen this tweet

KimSopp Time for MUSE! see ya!

for longer than a minute?

Helene Iversby Hiliinah

Muse will be on stage in 30 minutes at Hove Festival :)

Only Tweet I can find.. But I wouldn't expect a lot of tweets.. at all. Muse are supposed to start playing now.

What's a sexyplane really? I've seen it been used a hundred times on here. Waiting whilst Muse play?

What is the point exactly? We don't have any Twitter accounts to keep us updated or anything.

I'm probably not the best person to explain it, but here's a shot :LOL:

Ze sexyplane is basically a bunch of Musers getting together during a gig to see what the setlist is, I guess. People from the gigs usually tweet stuff about the concert and we get enjoyment out of that really :awesome:

There are tweeters who tweet it - the lovely fuesch sets the list up every time and we're grateful for that :kiss:

Helene Iversby Hiliinah

Muse will be on stage in 30 minutes at Hove Festival :)

Only Tweet I can find.. But I wouldn't expect a lot of tweets.. at all. Muse are supposed to start playing now.

Isn't even there. But her friend is and I have her on the list. I hope she tweets instead of texting.

Back when everyone was pretending to be Matt on Omegle, I told a girl I'd dedicate Starlight to her tonight.

:facepalm:

LOL:

But seriously. Twitter isn't really that popular in Norway, I should know.. I live here. I would expect this to be the dullest sexyplane ever.

I

Agree. It's raining here.. I hope it's not raining at Hove... I'd hate for it to rain Bergen. I want summer and nice weather.. But yeah, it's Bergen... Getting to Hove was a lot of stress and money just for one gig. But yeah, I'd really like to experince the festival atmosphere at one point. So I chose Bergen. Which is like 2-3 hours away.

Wembley? Lucky you!

its not raining here right now,3-4 hours away from bergen, but probably will later on tonight, i suspect :)

yeah.....but bergen have had a great spring :) i just moved from there, and miss it already,to be honest. not only because of the weather as much as everything else, but yeah :)

i want nice weather for the show too, but not too warm :) but then again scorching heat is probably out of the question anyway ;)

yup :D i did something right there,me thinks ;)

Archived