I'm gonna laugh if they get something else like B&H and Sunburn then! :p:LOL::LOL:

:LOL:

they should totaly play sunburn,CE and space dementia, and have matt purr 'this was for the setlist moaners.... ;) ' at the end.

there will be barely nothing but extatic twitts and shaky youtubevideos to prove it ever happened.

next too of course the 75 000 or so people who is actually there to swear they experienced it.

revenge when youre tired of setlist moaners among your own fans?

youre doing it right :LOL::p

i kid, i kid..... ;)

they should totaly play sunburn,CE and space dementia, and have matt purr 'this was for the setlist moaners.... ;) ' at the end.

there will be barely nothing but extatic twitts and shaky youtubevideos to prove it ever happened.

next too of course the 75 000 or so people who is actually there to swear they experienced it.

i kid, i kid..... ;)

it would be actually funny :LOL:

I would be pretty pissed though and I'm not one of the moaners except that I never seem to get Bliss or CE no matter how many gigs I attend :chuckle:

I would be pretty pissed though and I'm not one of the moaners except that I never seem to get Bliss or CE no matter how many gigs I attend :chuckle:

*Had had Sunburn, Bliss, CE and Space Dementia all at the same gig* :D

Sorry I had to, but yeah maybe tonight it'll be all 5 poll songs - lol.

I saw CE, Bliss, Ruled by Secrecy and Fury all at one gig, which I thought was rather epic!

im with you there ;)

though i havent seen them live yet :ninja: ill be seing them in july and september to try to make up for it :)

anyway...by the looks of it, there will be a recap of tonights concerts in the 'på Hove' radioshow tomorrow at 20.00 (norwegian time) on p3.no. its in the same link as i sent you earlier, as it will be updated by then.

i think someone menitioned there was no money left for NRK (norwegian equivalent to BBC) to stream the Hove concerts this year, and it seems they are absolutely right. ive been checking up on it, and with no luck, im afraid :(

i kid, i kid..... ;)

Golden! :LOL:

I don't care much about Space Dementia! :phu::p

LeeGallows Just watched Paramore on stage next to Dom from Muse. Now im chilling on a beach..in Norway.. Life is good!

:eek:

Wow! This thread suddnley became active.. Even non- Norwegians! lol.

I so wish I was there! People who went to Hove.. I want all the details later! Have a great evening! :awesome:

I guess there isn't a way to watch it online? Doubt it.

I guess there isn't a way to watch it online? Doubt it.

no, theres not :( i tried to hunt something down, but there was no chance.

guess we'll have to wait for the youtubers at the end of the week, as people return home :)

og hvor klar er du for bergen, i kveld?:)

her er det full nedtelling :D

no, theres not :( i tried to hunt something down, but there was no chance.

guess we'll have to wait for the youtubers at the end of the week, as people return home :)

og hvor klar er du for bergen, i kveld?:)

her er det full nedtelling :D

Stupid Eurovision. I really wanted to watch it. Damn.. I dropped the Hove festival for Bergen. Much closer and much easier. But I've never been to a proper festival, so I'd love to experince that.

Veldig klar! Can't wait :awesome: Teller ned dagene.

Archived