LOL:

But seriously. Twitter isn't really that popular in Norway, I should know.. I live here. I would expect this to be the dullest sexyplane ever.

I

:( Stuck at work and need some background entertainment. How sad is it that I feel lost when there's a Muse gig going on and I don't know what's happening as it's happening?:LOL:

LOL:

But seriously. Twitter isn't really that popular in Norway, I should know.. I live here. I would expect this to be the dullest sexyplane ever.

I

Must be the north. Didn't we have the Great Danish Tweetfail or something last year?

Anyone else expecting the same setlist as Glastonbury, except without The Edge and Citizen Erased?

I'm betting tonights the night they play Uno, Showbiz and Screenager, since none of those made it to the top of the setlist poll :yesey:

:p

I want AP :(

:supersad: can haz epic pianoeytimez plzzzz

its not raining here right now,3-4 hours away from bergen, but probably will later on tonight, i suspect :)

yeah.....but bergen have had a great spring :) i just moved from there, and miss it already,to be honest. not only because of the weather as much as everything else, but yeah :)

i want nice weather for the show too, but not too warm :) but then again scorching heat is probably out of the question anyway ;)

yup :D i did something right there,me thinks ;)

"Nå regner det på #hove. Og jeg har glemt regnjakka..." It's raining at Hove damn... I live in Haugesund, and it's raining here.. Not a lot, but yeah. Damn, I hoped it wouldn't rain. Typical that Muse should play today.

Bergen is lovely! I really hope its' nice weather, but it's too much to hope for. So I can wear some nice summer clothes and feel more comfy. lol

"Nå regner det på #hove. Og jeg har glemt regnjakka..." It's raining at Hove damn... I live in Haugesund, and it's raining here.. Not a lot, but yeah. Damn, I hoped it wouldn't rain. Typical that Muse should play today.

Bergen is lovely! I really hope its' nice weather, but it's too much to hope for. So I can wear some nice summer clothes and feel more comfy.

Does Haugesund mean anything? Because to me it looks German, but "beat healthy" doesn't make too much sense.

Must be the north. Didn't we have the Great Danish Tweetfail or something last year?

also, we tend to be too caught up in what is happening on stage to be twittering/messaging/whatever while a concert goes on :)

not meant to be snarky or anything, but just an observation really :)

facebook is bigger than twitter here anyway.

Can't everyone just wait until the setlist is published later? After the gig?

Did someone actually find an active Twitter account? Like I said, Twitter isn't that popular here, and I've never seen anyone Tweet at a gig. Most are focused on what's happening on the stage.

Haugesund is a litte city on the west-coast of Norway :p

Lol, it's the name of my city. "Hauge" is the name of the kind of area.. and "sund" means strait.

Ah, thanks. Yeah, I knew it's a city, I just wondered if its name means something.

Archived