United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?

• Yes
    • No

:phu:

Squee, hellow .

So this is a person that will make the flag look like I described it - I'll be annoying her as long as she doesn't make a thing I got in my mind. poor her

No you didn't I feel offended, haha

omg, you didn't tell him? :LOL: That'll be amusing then when he finds out what it is :cool: He'll have no choice then tho :shifty:. *hi5s*.

Ty chłolero, obraziłam się, bo mnie poprawiasz :phu: xD! Cofam te słowa, że Cie kocham :p.

Of course, my dear :LOL:!! He knows completely NOTHING, about this, and 'for someone it'll be' :chuckle: Poor Daddy :p. His e-motion will be :awesome:, when we'll print, haha :chuckle:!

Hmmm.... AMMMM?? :D Could I play for Maff a few Chopins etudes and nocturne + Rachmaninovs Prelude cis-moll?? :pAnd later I'll record it ;)

:LOL: My mum sang even tho she didn't know lyrics and danced like crazy whole gig :chuckle: that was soo weird to see her like this, or I was making a photo of Matthew, so she grabbed my shoulder and started to shake screaming: AMMMMM, Matthewww'ss daannccinnnggggggg; or AMMMMMM Chrissss is comiinngg ourr wayyy make a piiicccccccc - so yep :LOL: Reason why I got 20% of pics blury :chuckle:.

CHEERS, I say that even while talking to Polish people, and they're like: wha? also, too much of listening to interviews with Matt and I'm like: "You know and then....YEAH I know, but you know..." :facepalm:.

LOL seriously? omg well my mum wouldn't do that for Muse, she's not really into them. My GRANDMA on the other hand, well, that's another story. She MAY just be one of the biggest Matthew Bellamy fangirls that ever lived :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I so got her into Muse ;)

And yeah, i smuggled my dad's SLR into the o2 and made him take piccies :happy:

and my GOD he got some close-ups of Dom!

And some really good ones of Matt, with a couple of funny videos too.

He filmed all of Knights and i keep watching it back, i love the little windows smashing on the towers, looks so awesome :D

Haha, in my science exam the other day i didn't know the term for something or other, so i wrote "floccinaucinihilipilification" instead. Thanks, Matt...:rolleyes::LOL:

:phu:

Ty chłolero, obraziłam się, bo mnie poprawiasz :phu: xD! Cofam te słowa, że Cie kocham :p.

Of course, my dear :LOL:!! He knows completely NOTHING, about this, and 'for someone it'll be' :chuckle: Poor Daddy :p. His e-motion will be :awesome:, when we'll print, haha :chuckle:!

Hmmm.... AMMMM?? :D Could I play for Maff a few Chopins etudes and nocturne + Rachmaninovs Prelude cis-moll?? :pAnd later I'll record it ;)

bym miała pytanie ale to nie na boarda :p.

Fuck me Matt :stunned: He's going to kill me there :pope:.

Well...my friend's thinkin in recording Matt her own original thing (it all depends if she won't get lazy :chuckle:) but well, uhm, I guess you can, just if we add like couple of cds of people playing it'll be too big.

Hey guys! I've finished to write my first story, might begin the second story this evening if I'm not too tired (I've got a long, long day today...). :D

You should save them in Old Word type, cause I can't open the 2007 one :facepalm:.

Oh,that's brilliant,I've just read the whole info,thanks,AM.:kiss:

I'M SO IN!:D

I'll read the story and choose then what to illustrate. :happy:

Excited already. :awesome:

Thank you for joining :kiss:.

And also - can't wait to see it :pimp:.

LOL seriously? omg well my mum wouldn't do that for Muse, she's not really into them. My GRANDMA on the other hand, well, that's another story. She MAY just be one of the biggest Matthew Bellamy fangirls that ever lived :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I so got her into Muse ;)

And yeah, i smuggled my dad's SLR into the o2 and made him take piccies :happy:

and my GOD he got some close-ups of Dom!

And some really good ones of Matt, with a couple of funny videos too.

He filmed all of Knights and i keep watching it back, i love the little windows smashing on the towers, looks so awesome :D

Haha, in my science exam the other day i didn't know the term for something or other, so i wrote "floccinaucinihilipilification" instead. Thanks, Matt...:rolleyes::LOL:

:LOL: Grannies soon will be 60% of Muse fans, I'm telling you!

Ah, that's so cool! I had to make them by myself or else I'd not have anything :chuckle:.

Ahhh, lucky you! I made myself only a cd with mp3s of the full show <3.

:LOL: And Sience teacher had to give you high mark, come on, you wrote a "long word!"

:LOL: Grannies soon will be 60% of Muse fans, I'm telling you!

Ah, that's so cool! I had to make them by myself or else I'd not have anything :chuckle:.

Ahhh, lucky you! I made myself only a cd with mp3s of the full show <3.

:LOL: And Sience teacher had to give you high mark, come on, you wrote a "long word!"

Lol yeah, because it'll be us lot growing old! We ARE that future 60% :D:LOL:

Haha well my dad LOVES photography, so he had a great time experimenting all the way through the gig and i got some awesome pics out of it, win/win! :happy:

Ooh, i got a little bit of Stockholm and Knights and Helsinki Jam because me and my friend went completely nuts for Helsinki Jam and freaked out the people around us, who obviously weren't big fans :noey:

YES! I SHOULD GET AN A* FOR WRITING THAT! :LOL:

Lol yeah, because it'll be us lot growing old! We ARE that future 60% :D:LOL:

Haha well my dad LOVES photography, so he had a great time experimenting all the way through the gig and i got some awesome pics out of it, win/win! :happy:

Ooh, i got a little bit of Stockholm and Knights and Helsinki Jam because me and my friend went completely nuts for Helsinki Jam and freaked out the people around us, who obviously weren't big fans :noey:

YES! I SHOULD GET AN A* FOR WRITING THAT! :LOL:

:LOL: "listen little *to kid* best band that's ever been was and still is muse, deal with that :phu:" haha.

Nothing could go better ;).

Luckkkyyyyy :chuckle: I went mental during whole gig and about for 7 hours after the gig then I became er less...excited but still :p.

:LOL: exactly that teacher doesn't understand our point of view :noey:.

I think I can do it. :)

Just reading it :D.

why is this so slow??? everyone should be like... i want a day i want a day.. ohh no sorry no moar days left :fear::LOL:

that's the thing about scrapbook - people take part in it, but they don't post, they just send things, hehe ;).

But yep, with a themed part, it should be faster, cause it's now 5 days left :shifty:.

Oh, I forgot to ask: if I'm going to send an oryginal pic, should I put the text into pic by myself?

:noey: The graphic we've got in our team told me that it'll be even easier to put text on originals, cause she knows a method of putting the test on original thing (also, if your work turns out too dark, we'll just put the text next to drawing like on another page :))

Z Polandu jesteś prawda? To więc: chodzi o to, że grafik mi powiedział ,że instnieje możliwość naniesienia tekstu na pracę oryginalną, albo po prostu, jak praca będzie ciemna, albo nie zyczysz sobie tekstu na swojej pracy to my to damy obok, na następnej stronie ;).

I think that my pic might be quite dark but if you'll put text on the next site, I think it'll be ok:)

albo zostawię dla was jakiś kawałek wolnego miejsca? W końcu tekstu nie jest dużo, więc mogłoby się udać. Albo jeszcze lepiej: najpierw to narysuję, a potem dam znać:p

:yesey: Okey dokey, ma'am ;).

zobaczymy jak Tobie to wyjdzie i wtedy możesz mi w PM napisac jakbyś Ty to widziała :)

I'm imagining the fourth tale for Matt at the moment, which will, again, be an "adaptation: (:LOL:) of Charles Perrault's fairy tales. The next one will probably be "The Fairies", because stuffs like Blue Beard or Puss In Boots will be too hard to adapt to Muse. Might begin to write it tomorrow morning. :)

:yesey: Okey dokey, ma'am ;).

zobaczymy jak Tobie to wyjdzie i wtedy możesz mi w PM napisac jakbyś Ty to widziała :)

I don't care, I'm gonna talk in French too. Je marche autour du scrapbook. :LOL:

Archived