United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?

• Yes
    • No

So am I meant to write a story that's muse-related? Or just any story? And do I then email it you? Cheers :D x

You can make a drawing to illustrate a day of the story, but you'll have to PM AM first to ask for the day you want (in case it's already taken). If you're like me and you fail at drawing, you can write.:) But you can do whatever you want, as long as it doesn't require 800 pages.:p

So am I meant to write a story that's muse-related? Or just any story? And do I then email it you? Cheers :D x

We wrote a story (link on 1st page and 1st post too) and all you need to do is illustrate one day as it's described on the post + there's a thing like you can free your mind and do whatever you want for Matthew ;).

You can make a drawing to illustrate a day of the story, but you'll have to PM AM first to ask for the day you want (in case it's already taken). If you're like me and you fail at drawing, you can write.:) But you can do whatever you want, as long as it doesn't require 800 pages.:p

Sexactly :yesey:.

Hahaaaa :D

Ooh, i went to the O2 gig on the 12th *dances* it was amazing, my third time seeing them and my best mate's first time, she screamed us all deaf :LOL:

i don't get it, WHY DO PARENTS NOT UNDERSTAND?! :eek:

My mum thinks i'm insane...ditto my dad, and pretty much the rest of my family, the only other people who understand are fellow Muse fans ;)

So you're not alone there! :happy:

I was there at 13th ;). But yep, I had THAT sore throat that I almost went to hospital and couldn't speak for 2 days so :LOL: Yep..Muse gigs are dangerous :chuckle:.

:noey: I'm giving him that anyway, I just need new strings, cause I used that ukulele and it's pretty out of tune after a year, so :p.

*hi5s* we're not alone - we're united muse fans :chuckle:.

Woooow :stunned:!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for votes on flag, 'cause I'm graphic designer in this project and I want make it for Matt very much! :awesome:

AM, you're great :kiss:!!! I love you, did I ever told you it :p? haha :D!!

CHEERS :D!

xxx

P.S. I love my dad :happy:! He doesn't know, that this book is for Matt, because then... errrr... :erm: nevermind :p. (He hates MUSE and Bells :shifty:) It's the most important, that he's agree and in August we'll print it :D.

Sorry for my English, I'm writing it quickly on his comp (I'm on illegal ;]), 'cause my were damaged.

Woooow :stunned:!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for votes on flag, 'cause I'm graphic designer in this project and I want make it for Matt very much! :awesome:

AM, you're great :kiss:!!! I love you, did I ever told you it :p? haha :D!!

CHEERS :D!

xxx

P.S. I love my dad :happy:! He doesn't know, that this book is for Matt, because then... errrr... :erm: nevermind :p. (He hates MUSE and Bells :shifty:) It's the most important, that he's agree and in August we'll print it :D.

Sorry for my English, I'm writing it quickly on his comp (I'm on illegal ;]), 'cause my were damaged.

Are you? :awesome: Well that's great then!! I'm sure your work will be brillant. :)

Writing in progress.:LOL:

Woooow :stunned:!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for votes on flag, 'cause I'm graphic designer in this project and I want to make it for Matt very much!

AM, you're great I love you, did I ever told you it :p? haha !!

CHEERS !

xxx

P.S. I love my dad :happy:! He doesn't know, that this book is for Matt, because then... errrr... (He hates MUSE and Bells :shifty:) It's the most important, that he's agreed and in August we'll print it

Sorry for my English, I'm writing it quickly on his comp (I'm on illegally ;]), 'cause my were damaged.

Squee, hellow :p.

So this is a person that will make the flag look like I described it - I'll be annoying her as long as she doesn't make a thing I got in my mind :LOL:. poor her :chuckle:

No you didn't :phu: I feel offended, haha :p.

omg, you didn't tell him? :LOL: That'll be amusing then when he finds out what it is :cool: He'll have no choice then tho :shifty:. *hi5s*.

I was there at 13th ;). But yep, I had THAT sore throat that I almost went to hospital and couldn't speak for 2 days so :LOL: Yep..Muse gigs are dangerous :chuckle:.

:noey: I'm giving him that anyway, I just need new strings, cause I used that ukulele and it's pretty out of tune after a year, so :p.

*hi5s* we're not alone - we're united muse fans :chuckle:.

Ooh, so you got MK Ultra? Yeah, we didn't get that, despite the fact Muse played it at Birmingham before us, and for you guys after :'(

Oh they are. at Teignmouth on the Saturday i nearly died. Seriously - me and my mates got one person back from the barrier, right between Chris and Dom. First we were nearly killed by some druggies, and then nearly crushed to death, and then my mate got kicked to the floor by some local boys and passed out. But it was still an awesome gig! We ended up dancing in the road once first aid had finished with us :LOL: we are unstoppable!

*HAI-5* Oh we're not alone - United Muse Fans! :D;)

Ooh, so you got MK Ultra? Yeah, we didn't get that, despite the fact Muse played it at Birmingham before us, and for you guys after :'(

Oh they are. at Teignmouth on the Saturday i nearly died. Seriously - me and my mates got one person back from the barrier, right between Chris and Dom. First we were nearly killed by some druggies, and then nearly crushed to death, and then my mate got kicked to the floor by some local boys and passed out. But it was still an awesome gig! We ended up dancing in the road once first aid had finished with us :LOL: we are unstoppable!

*HAI-5* Oh we're not alone - United Muse Fans! :D;)

:cool: *feels so pwoud* but you got Unintended :p And Dom said "we love you guys" so :phu: Don't complain :p.

:LOL: Jesus "I almost died at the gig, but it was so awesome :awesome:" haha, Muse fans are unstoppable :\mm/:.

Sexactly :cool:.

Aww wow great idea! :) Think I might attempt some sort of photo-shopped thing for 29th November 09, is that ok?

Cool!:D

What shall I do? Hmmm....

I'mma draw something, as soon as I figure out how to, but other than that...

I want to write him a story, but... Hey, I've got another 5 months, so I'll be okay. :D

I feel that this scrapbook project is going to reveal drawer or writer's talents here.:LOL: Who knows, maybe we have 2030's Nobel Prize of literature here?:p

:cool: *feels so pwoud* but you got Unintended :p And Dom said "we love you guys" so :phu: Don't complain :p.

:LOL: Jesus "I almost died at the gig, but it was so awesome :awesome:" haha, Muse fans are unstoppable :\mm/:.

Sexactly :cool:.

Butbutbut i got Unintended at Wembley in 2007 aswell! And i had this couple who were feeling eachother up in front of me at the o2, talk about killing the mood :indiff:

But yes - Dom did tell us he loves us lol. :happy:

And during Guiding Light, everyone was boring and did nothing, except me and my friend in the seated bit who waved our giant glowsticks like mad and Matt looked at us (or so my friend reckons :LOL:)

and yes - WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS! We're unstoppable baby :cool:

Oh alright I think I'll give it a go this weekend :LOL:

And yeah I can draw bactually :awesome: I'll have a look at what days are left now!

x

Butbutbut i got Unintended at Wembley in 2007 aswell! And i had this couple who were feeling eachother up in front of me at the o2, talk about killing the mood :indiff:

But yes - Dom did tell us he loves us lol. :happy:

And during Guiding Light, everyone was boring and did nothing, except me and my friend in the seated bit who waved our giant glowsticks like mad and Matt looked at us (or so my friend reckons :LOL:)

and yes - WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS! We're unstoppable baby :cool:

:pope: not fair! you were at wembo2007 :phu::stunned: jebus, thats...er...:noey:.

And he said cheers to me..and thats call :facepalm:.

:LOL: haha, in here the seated area I was at was screaming the lyrics and dancing :chuckle: Guiding Light live is awesome <3.

:LOL: SO COME ON! *sings in chris' "high pitched voice"*

:pope: not fair! you were at wembo2007 :phu::stunned: jebus, thats...er...:noey:.

And he said cheers to me..and thats call :facepalm:.

:LOL: haha, in here the seated area I was at was screaming the lyrics and dancing :chuckle: Guiding Light live is awesome <3.

:LOL: SO COME ON! *sings in chris' "high pitched voice"*

Yeah i was, i'm very lucky that was my first Muse gig. but i went with my mum and she sat and read a book for most of it, but she got up and danced during Starlight because she likes that song :LOL:

haha, yaay! CHEERS! i say that FAR too often, my mum tells me off because my little brother has started saying it :$

:LOL: i love hearing Chris sing that live ;)

You don't have to draw, you know - a letter or some thanks for making music (?) are welcome too; actually - anything that comes to your head as long as it's not insultive, of course ;).

Sorry, but it's already taken, but you can choose some other day if you're interested in making any other :).

You can make ANYTHING you'd like to make, except buying Matt a Manssoonnn for 302930729457pounds :chuckle:. or yeah...a house and stuffs. But seriously anything that comes to your mind will be good, I guess.

:awesome:

ill be taking some photos!

im so excited! :D

Yeah i was, i'm very lucky that was my first Muse gig. but i went with my mum and she sat and read a book for most of it, but she got up and danced during Starlight because she likes that song :LOL:

haha, yaay! CHEERS! i say that FAR too often, my mum tells me off because my little brother has started saying it :$

:LOL: i love hearing Chris sing that live ;)

:LOL: My mum sang even tho she didn't know lyrics and danced like crazy whole gig :chuckle: that was soo weird to see her like this, or I was making a photo of Matthew, so she grabbed my shoulder and started to shake screaming: AMMMMM, Matthewww'ss daannccinnnggggggg; or AMMMMMM Chrissss is comiinngg ourr wayyy make a piiicccccccc - so yep :LOL: Reason why I got 20% of pics blury :chuckle:.

CHEERS, I say that even while talking to Polish people, and they're like: wha? also, too much of listening to interviews with Matt and I'm like: "You know and then....YEAH I know, but you know..." :facepalm:.

Archived