United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?

• Yes
    • No

I think you guys should see it, as it is part of the scrapbook, hope they'll let me in with that :LOL:.

I made during February 2009 Glitterati Ukulele. I bought it orange at shop in England, paid 20 pounds for ukulele, 5 pounds for glitter and paint. It was made to be given to Matt, but at O2 arena my mum didn't allow me to give it to Matt, as she said "he'd never give me something like that", but as it's a gift and I explained her all that, we're gonna give that to him; here are some photos:

Glitterati_Ukulele_by_quampol.jpg

Closer:

Glitterati_Ukulele___Close_Up_by_quampol.jpg

Sorry, the room was dark and it doesn't look as shiny as with the lights on.

But yep, all I need to do is change the strings for new ones (already bought rly good ones, thanks to Assa for the link <3) as the old ones already sound bad.

So yep, it's all I have to say for today :).

And remember still two days are available from the story

I think you guys should see it, as it is part of the scrapbook, hope they'll let me in with that :LOL:.

I made during February 2009 Glitterati Ukulele. I bought it orange at shop in England, paid 20 pounds for ukulele, 5 pounds for glitter and paint. It was made to be given to Matt, but at O2 arena my mum didn't allow me to give it to Matt, as she said "he'd never give me something like that", but as it's a gift and I explained her all that, we're gonna give that to him; here are some photos:

Glitterati_Ukulele_by_quampol.jpg

Closer:

Glitterati_Ukulele___Close_Up_by_quampol.jpg

Sorry, the room was dark and it doesn't look as shiny as with the lights on.

But yep, all I need to do is change the strings for new ones (already bought rly good ones, thanks to Assa for the link <3) as the old ones already sound bad.

So yep, it's all I have to say for today :).

And remember still two days are available from the story

I really love it! :happy: Looks kinda like that Glitterati savings box (to save money for Wembley :LOL:) I made!

Good work! :D

I really love it! :happy: Looks kinda like that Glitterati savings box (to save money for Wembley :LOL:) I made!

Good work! :D

:LOL: oi you :phu: I don't understand why everybody's laughing at that poor instrument! :chuckle:. Oh dear, but glad you like it :happy: and yes, it's a playable instrument. I can play some ratm and muse on it, haha.

Guest Octazooka

This sounds awesome :awesome: I'm going back into fangirl mode! Maybe it's time to start on that Muse collage idea I had some time back :D

And oh if you guys didn't know, Dom mentioned the Board and the scrapbook thing on an interview last week :awesome: I can provide links :D

This sounds awesome :awesome: I'm going back into fangirl mode! Maybe it's time to start on that Muse collage idea I had some time back :D

And oh if you guys didn't know, Dom mentioned the Board and the scrapbook thing on an interview last week :awesome: I can provide links :D

:D Glad you like it! And yes, a collage could be great. There are still two days left to illustrate the story, if I remember well, so if you want to take one... :)

Tadam! :)

Guest Octazooka
:D Glad you like it! And yes, a collage could be great. There are still two days left to illustrate the story, if I remember well, so if you want to take one... :)

Tadam! :)

:awesome:! No prob :D But it may have to wait after my exams. Or perhaps I could do it during my little pockets of spare time :D

Guest Octazooka
Alright! You've got plenty of time anyway.:) I'm doing little stuffs in my spare time too.

:awesome:!!

Zomg I was thinking of doing a Matt-only collage but it wouldn't be fair for Dom and Chris. :chuckle:

:awesome:!!

Zomg I was thinking of doing a Matt-only collage but it wouldn't be fair for Dom and Chris. :chuckle:

:LOL: Well, it's a scrapbook for Matt, but yeah, I like putting Dom and Chris in everything I make. :p I mean, they're always together, so I can't imagine one of them alone...

Guest Octazooka
:LOL: Well, it's a scrapbook for Matt, but yeah, I like putting Dom and Chris in everything I make. :p I mean, they're always together, so I can't imagine one of them alone...

Or maybe I should do one for each band member :awesome: ZOMG MATT!! *screams*

Archived