United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?

• Yes
    • No

sooooo, can i just write him a lovely letter telling him how much i adore him and muse? :D

Yup.:D Provided it's not a 3-page letter.:LOL:

I'm imagining the fourth tale for Matt at the moment, which will, again, be an "adaptation: (:LOL:) of Charles Perrault's fairy tales. The next one will probably be "The Fairies", because stuffs like Blue Beard or Puss In Boots will be too hard to adapt to Muse. Might begin to write it tomorrow morning. :)

I don't care, I'm gonna talk in French too. Je marche autour du scrapbook. :LOL:

Puss in Boots...:noey: That'd not be rly aMUS(E)ing :p. Can't wait to read it! :pimp:.

et Je tate la verge de Matt! :pimp:

:LOL:

Can I just draw a picture and then take a pic of it and email it to you? I don't have a scanner

If you don't have a scanner you can send the original work to me if you want;). Just then pm me, so I can give you details bout it :).

sooooo, can i just write him a lovely letter telling him how much i adore him and muse? :D

You can write essay why do you love Muse, you can write letter to him or anything :chuckle:.

Yup.:D Provided it's not a 3-page letter.:LOL:

Why not? If super_assassin got loads of things to tell to Matt, why not? :chuckle:. But yeah, we can not be sure if he's going to read something fucking long; that's why we make illustrations to the story! :chuckle:.

I know there's still voting about it, but I've sent an email to the print-shop in the capital of Poland about the flag and soon I'll get some informations about the printing it out :). Wish us luck people!

You can email it to me, as I'm in the "Scrapbook Crew" with AM, as everybody seems to ignore. :chuckle::) Which day will you illustrate?

Oh well I was just going to draw a pic for the normal scrapbook stuff, not the story...

I'm not artistic at all :$:LOL:

Oh well I was just going to draw a pic for the normal scrapbook stuff, not the story...

Not artistic? Everybody's got a part of an artist in their souls ;).

I'm defiantly going to have my input into this!

I'm glad I knew about it early so I don't have to shit my pants about thinking of something to do! :p

You're a very smart person for coming up with this idea, I'm very grateful for it.

(Thank you to Masha for telling me about it :D)

x

In a recent interview in singapore Matt and Dom mentioned the scrapbooks they've been receiving, thought you lot might like to know.

In a recent interview in singapore Matt and Dom mentioned the scrapbooks they've been receiving, thought you lot might like to know.

Really? :D

Did you watch/hear it?

... If so, what'd they say? XD

x

I'm defiantly going to have my input into this!

I'm glad I knew about it early so I don't have to shit my pants about thinking of something to do! :p

You're a very smart person for coming up with this idea, I'm very grateful for it.

(Thank you to Masha for telling me about it :D)

x

:pimp: cheers, can't wait to see your works guys really ;).

Hm, hope they didn't say anything bad :).

Puss in Boots...:noey: That'd not be rly aMUS(E)ing :p. Can't wait to read it! :pimp:.

et Je tate la verge de Matt! :pimp:

:LOL:

Well, I began writing it, but I found it so bad I finally deleted everything. I just have no inspiration today, hope it comes back tomorrow!

Oh cool! :) I can't draw at all, even if I have ideas in my head, I just can't put them on a sheet of paper. :(

Ah, did you post that on Chris thread too?

Well, I began writing it, but I found it so bad I finally deleted everything. I just have no inspiration today, hope it comes back tomorrow!

Bahh, you've just overreacted now :noey: But hey, as we got hell a lot of time, you can think bout it and make it even more perfect :cool:.

Bahh, you've just overreacted now :noey: But hey, as we got hell a lot of time, you can think bout it and make it even more perfect :cool:.

Honestly, it wasn't good. And yes, I'll find other ideas before August. :)

Honestly, it wasn't good. And yes, I'll find other ideas before August. :)

You should write at night, remember writing "2-0-1-0" at 1-3am in the morning? :LOL:.

You should write at night, remember writing "2-0-1-0" at 1-3am in the morning? :LOL:.

Yes, I think it's about time for me to work now! :LOL:

Yes, I think it's about time for me to work now! :LOL:

:LOL: "Assa's writing in the dead of night (WTF?) bout the fairytales sucked into the supermassive!"

haha :chuckle: omg "im in love with a fairytale, even tho it hurrttsss" :LOL:.

:LOL: "Assa's writing in the dead of night (WTF?) bout the fairytales sucked into the supermassive!"

haha :chuckle: omg "im in love with a fairytale, even tho it hurrttsss" :LOL:.

OMG. :LOL: That's what happens when we stay up late. We're completely crazy and begin writing delirious things.:p

*starts another story for the scrapbook* :LOL:

OMG. :LOL: That's what happens when we stay up late. We're completely crazy and begin writing delirious things.:p

*starts another story for the scrapbook* :LOL:

:LOL: We recommend writing things at night! Srsly, best ideas come when we're all tired! :chuckle:.