United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?

• Yes
    • No

I don't know what to dooooo

You're composing a symphony for him, young lady :phu:.

;).

Oh AWESOME!

I ADORE Nineteen Eighty-Four, and i think this is such a good idea! :happy:

I'd love to try and contribute something

:D and if you tried to make him something we'd loovveee tooo give that to him.

Seriously, my friend's dad prints books, so he told her that I'll pay for the book about 20pounds (!!) only and it'll be all on nice paper + he said that if someone want to add original thing then it's no problem to put that into the book too, so it's like - squee! + he said it'd be nice if we made more than 300 pages cause then it's easier to make a book :).

That's an awesome idea! It's so different!

And that story is amazing.

So yeah, I'm in!

:pimp: Ay! Thank you so much for joining :).

:dance: i have the 21st october :dance: can't wait to start it :D just have one more school test this thursday and then i'm done :dance: :dance:

matti will be pwoud of us! :D

And then you start SERIOUS work :chuckle:;).

I hope he will! We put our hearts and souls in that project.

Gonna edit that post a lot! :LOL:.

Day 1 - 14thSeptember 2009 -

Day 2 - 21stOctober 2009 - mafalda01

Day 3 - 22ndOctober 2009 -

Day 4 - 31stOctober 2009 - Xx_MUSE_xX

Day 5 - 4thNovember 2009 -

Day 6 - 13thNovember 2009 -

Day 7 - 29thNovember 2009 -

Day 8 - 15thJanuary 2010 -

Day 9 - 11thMarch 2010 -

Day 10 - 17thApril 2010 -

Day 11 - 3rd May 2010 -

Day 12 - 9th June 2010 -

Day 13 - 26thJune 2010 -

Day 14 - 17thJuly 2010 -

Day 15 - 2ndAugust 2010 -

Day 16 - 10thAugust 2010 -

Day 17 - 4thSeptember 2010 -

Day 18 - 10thSeptember 2010 -

Day 19 - 11thSeptember 2010 -

I think you should put this in your first post :happy:

:D and if you tried to make him something we'd loovveee tooo give that to him.

Seriously, my friend's dad prints books, so he told her that I'll pay for the book about 20pounds (!!) only and it'll be all on nice paper + he said that if someone want to add original thing then it's no problem to put that into the book too, so it's like - squee! + he said it'd be nice if we made more than 300 pages cause then it's easier to make a book :).

Oh seriously? That's so cool! This will honestly be awesome when it's finished! I read through 2-0-1-0 and it's really good, i like the use of the lyrics like thoughts, it's really original :happy:

i'd say i'll pick a date and try and draw something but i don't wanna end up letting you down, so if i do anything it'll probably just be something nineteen eighty-four based..:$

Ooooooh neat idea. I might consider drawing something for the story... do we just tell you which date we'll draw for if we decide to do it?

:yesey: All you have to do is like:

- read story

- choose date'n'pm me which one you want to make

- make a drawing

- send original drawing/send email with a scan of a drawing

and that's all ;).

Oh seriously? That's so cool! This will honestly be awesome when it's finished! I read through 2-0-1-0 and it's really good, i like the use of the lyrics like thoughts, it's really original :happy:

i'd say i'll pick a date and try and draw something but i don't wanna end up letting you down, so if i do anything it'll probably just be something nineteen eighty-four based..:$

:yesey: We're that lucky that it won't cost so much :\mm/:. Glad you like it :happy:.

Aww, but that's good too! You can make anything you want, like write him a letter, make a drawing and then also give a photo for the flag if that will be voted to YES make it. :chuckle:.

:yesey: We're that lucky that it won't cost so much :\mm/:. Glad you like it :happy:.

Aww, but that's good too! You can make anything you want, like write him a letter, make a drawing and then also give a photo for the flag if that will be voted to YES make it. :chuckle:.

:LOL:

Oh you can do letters AND drawings? i wondered if you could only do one thing each :LOL:

I've not had anything to do with a scrapbook before, my friend did something for Dom's last one but i've never really had anything worthy to put in one :LOL::$

:D

:LOL:

Oh you can do letters AND drawings? i wondered if you could only do one thing each :LOL:

I've not had anything to do with a scrapbook before, my friend did something for Dom's last one but i've never really had anything worthy to put in one :LOL::$

:D

That's why 1st post is massive; when you dunno what to make you can make something I wrote there as examples; also if you're not talented in arts, you can just write a letter or else you can draw and write a letter etc, it's up to you what you make ;).

That's why 1st post is massive; when you dunno what to make you can make something I wrote there as examples; also if you're not talented in arts, you can just write a letter or else you can draw and write a letter etc, it's up to you what you make ;).

Ah yeah i read the first post - i meant like, if someone was to draw a picture AND write a letter, would both get put in the scrapbook, or can each person only submit one item? :)

Ah yeah i read the first post - i meant like, if someone was to draw a picture AND write a letter, would both get put in the scrapbook, or can each person only submit one item? :)

Of course, if you feel like giving Matt more then just send us more ;). If I told a person to just make one, I guess people would be scared and not make anything, so nahh - you can make as much as you want as long as it's not 600 pages of stuffs :LOL:.

Example: As we give him scrapbook and the flag, I think of giving him something different like; I will make a drawing and write some short letter (to not tire him :chuckle:) and also, I made a year ago this funny thing:LINK!

but now I'm mulling over if I should or shouldn't.

Of course, if you feel like giving Matt more then just send us more ;). If I told a person to just make one, I guess people would be scared and not make anything, so nahh - you can make as much as you want as long as it's not 600 pages of stuffs :LOL:.

Example: As we give him scrapbook and the flag, I think of giving him something different like; I will make a drawing and write some short letter (to not tire him :chuckle:) and also, I made a year ago this funny thing:LINK!

but now I'm mulling over if I should or shouldn't.

Oh really? Awesome! 599 pages of stuffs from me it is then! :D:LOL:

And i LOVE that glitterati-ukulele, that made me LOL. I think you should give it to him! ;)

Oh really? Awesome! 599 pages of stuffs from me it is then! :D:LOL:

And i LOVE that glitterati-ukulele, that made me LOL. I think you should give it to him! ;)

Oi, you :indiff:...:LOL:.

But nahh - make whatever you want and just send at email of scwapbook fow Fawmew Maff :yesey: (jesus, Mattish language is hard).

Haha, glad that I could make you laugh with it :p. I made it for him and wanted to give him after O2 gig, but my mum said it makes no sense cause: "I paid 25 pounds for ukulele and paint, wasted time making it and he'd just say "thanks" and give me nothing" :rolleyes: and a gift of music is nothing? :noey:. Silly mum.

Themed Part is connected with the “2-0-1-0” story (Muse/music saving the world) and book “1984”.

● you can make any kind of illustration (drawing, painting, photography) to the story.

Story’s got 19 days, so we need here 19 drawings. If anyone’s interested in making it, please read “2-0-1-0” story and choose a day/days you’d like to illustrate We’ll write your username next to a day and wait patiently for your work :).

Link to the story

Without illustrations it’ll look shit so if anyone’s interested, you’re really welcome. You don’t have to add text of the story on your work, we’ll do it ;).

AM, this is a clever idea! I read the first 2 days and they are :awesome:

I hope I can come up with a drawing idea for it. I will let you know.

Archived