United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?

• Yes
    • No

I have muse band pic covers to add and captions would that be of considerable material to put in???? of course i will read those links.

AM, this is a clever idea! I read the first 2 days and they are :awesome:

I hope I can come up with a drawing idea for it. I will let you know.

Glad you like it :happy: *is pwoud*.

Okay then, can't wait to hear from you :pimp:.

Now :shifty: Bed Time :p.

xxx

I have muse band pic covers to add and captions would that be of considerable material to put in???? of course i will read those links.

muse band pic covers?? You got me curious, you mean like edited pics of the band AND other pics with captions? :unsure:.

Wohooo creativity stuff - me likey :awesome:

I'm gonna read the story, pick a day and try to illustrate it and contribute with stuff to the normal bit as well. However I'm extremely busy nowadays so I'm just gonna have to think about it a bit but I'm so in. :LOL:

muse band pic covers?? You got me curious, you mean like edited pics of the band AND other pics with captions? :unsure:.

the captions one i have is where i have saved the pics i see on here and put captions to them and some of them are funny.

the band pics are just things i come up with off the top of my head using the band name as part of the image are you still curious if you are i will pm you and post you what i mean.

HURRAY!!!! :dance: i love this things :dance: i'll do something... don't know about the illustrations i'll have to read it first... but i love that idea..it's so different :D

Awww thanks. :D

I'm glad so many people want to join the scrapbook project! I hope Matt will enjoy reading it at least as much as we enjoyes doing it.:happy:

Unfortunately, I can't draw. I've already made the story with AM, but I guess I can make other short stories, less serious this time. :p

It's a great idea!

is it okay if I write the first day (14th September)?

It seems it's not already taken, but someone might have PMed AM to ask if he can do it. So PM her.:)

Awww thanks. :D

I'm glad so many people want to join the scrapbook project! I hope Matt will enjoy reading it at least as much as we enjoyes doing it.:happy:

Unfortunately, I can't draw. I've already made the story with AM, but I guess I can make other short stories, less serious this time. :p

as i already told AM.. i think the story is amazing... and loved the way you used the lyrics in it.. i read it all yesterday.. got all hyper when i saw this... :dance:

more short stories yessssss :awesome:

Matt has to love or i'll :fear::LOL:

and i'm happy lots of people are voting yes on the flag.. i loved that idea :awesome::dance:

as i already told AM.. i think the story is amazing... and loved the way you used the lyrics in it.. i read it all yesterday.. got all hyper when i saw this... :dance:

and i'm happy lots of people are voting yes on the flag.. i loved that idea :awesome::dance:

:LOL: Alright, I'll write more! *writes wildly*:p

I'll have to think of an original photo of me to take then. Mmmmh...

Wohooo creativity stuff - me likey :awesome:

I'm gonna read the story, pick a day and try to illustrate it and contribute with stuff to the normal bit as well. However I'm extremely busy nowadays so I'm just gonna have to think about it a bit but I'm so in. :LOL:

You've got loads of time for it, so don't worry :LOL: Deadline is 1st August 2010 cause I'm going to a town where the book will be printed around 5th August, so :yesey:. then we'll have 2 weeks of mad editing and all :LOL:.

No need to rush, just don't make it all around 30th July ;).

the captions one i have is where i have saved the pics i see on here and put captions to them and some of them are funny.

the band pics are just things i come up with off the top of my head using the band name as part of the image are you still curious if you are i will pm you and post you what i mean.

Funny captions = most likely appreciated :yesey:.

Oh, yes please, pm me - that thing sounds interesting too :happy:. I'm sure it'll be right for the scrapbook tho ;).

We so should write little stories and illustrate them, haha - Matt would have his little "bed time stowies" book :p.

Theres a book ive never read :eek:

I could probly try draw something but my drawings contain matchstick men :facepalm: i wish now i took art in college =/

You don't have to draw, you know - a letter or some thanks for making music (?) are welcome too; actually - anything that comes to your head as long as it's not insultive, of course ;).

It's a great idea!

is it okay if I write the first day (14th September)?

Sorry, but it's already taken, but you can choose some other day if you're interested in making any other :).

I AM IN

Ill take some photos i guess.

what else can i do? :D

You can make ANYTHING you'd like to make, except buying Matt a Manssoonnn for 302930729457pounds :chuckle:. or yeah...a house and stuffs. But seriously anything that comes to your mind will be good, I guess.

This is awesome. Lottie has PM's AM:D

:pimp: read, added now waiting for works patiently :ninja:.

If we write more we'll need more people to illustrate it :chuckle: and we still don't have full list of people to this one yet :ninja:.

:LOL: and I'll help you with :fear:.

Yeah, really love the flag-idea! I'm in!

:pimp:. 34 votes YES 4 votes for NO, we'll see how it's gonna be at March :ninja:.

We so should write little stories and illustrate them, haha - Matt would have his little "bed time stowies" book :p.

Exactly. :LOL: I'll finish the one I'm already writing, and then I'll begin... a fairy tale.:p

yes for the flag :awesome:

:chuckle:

:pimp:. 34 votes YES 4 votes for NO, we'll see how it's gonna be at March :ninja:.

I'm sure nearly all of us are voting for YES! It's such a brilliant idea :awesome:

So am I meant to write a story that's muse-related? Or just any story? And do I then email it you? Cheers :D x

Oi, you :indiff:...:LOL:.

But nahh - make whatever you want and just send at email of scwapbook fow Fawmew Maff :yesey: (jesus, Mattish language is hard).

Haha, glad that I could make you laugh with it :p. I made it for him and wanted to give him after O2 gig, but my mum said it makes no sense cause: "I paid 25 pounds for ukulele and paint, wasted time making it and he'd just say "thanks" and give me nothing" :rolleyes: and a gift of music is nothing? :noey:. Silly mum.

Hahaaaa :D

Ooh, i went to the O2 gig on the 12th *dances* it was amazing, my third time seeing them and my best mate's first time, she screamed us all deaf :LOL:

i don't get it, WHY DO PARENTS NOT UNDERSTAND?! :eek:

My mum thinks i'm insane...ditto my dad, and pretty much the rest of my family, the only other people who understand are fellow Muse fans ;)

So you're not alone there! :happy: