United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?

• Yes
    • No

no shit sherlock >_> me thinks they block imageshack, can you show me on msn?:stunned:

Did it :happy:.

Hello guys,

Important thing. If some of you didn't ask me for my address, there's no way to ask for it anymore, due to a fact I'm going at holidays tomorrow and I'll be in Gdańsk (the place I'm going to) till Thursday, which is 29th July.

* So please, without any asking send your works at: farmermattbook@hotmail.com

* Don't put in your letters any contact informations, we don't want Matt to write back and make your wishes - it's a gift for him, remember it. We all would love to contact him somehow, but please, he's busy enough with the tour.

The deadline is still the night from 1st/2nd August 2010, midnight to be precised.

I'll be back in the evening of 29th so by then you can ask again, but for now it's all up to you.

We're counting on you people!

Hope you won't leave this project - or even find this thread and join it as soon as you can :).

CHEERS!

Have wonderful time creating something supermassive for Matthew! :happy:.

AM

xxx

:awesome: i will be finishing my "illustration" for the story soon! I have it drawn, just need to color and such(:$although i dont know if its what you had in mind for that day)

anyways! and i'll send in the other stuff soon because my scanner works now! :dance:

um but do you want me to send them all together, cuz i have 2 pics and a letter done, and working on the illustration, or just send what i have now and the others when im done?

:awesome: i will be finishing my "illustration" for the story soon! I have it drawn, just need to color and such(:$although i dont know if its what you had in mind for that day)

anyways! and i'll send in the other stuff soon because my scanner works now! :dance:

um but do you want me to send them all together, cuz i have 2 pics and a letter done, and working on the illustration, or just send what i have now and the others when im done?

That's nice then :). + it's your view of the day, not my idea of the whole thing. ;).

Okay then :dance:.

As you mean by sending it through the e-mail then please send it all in one mail, so then I don't get confused and don't mistake the things with others ;).

+ Just a short notice: I got old version of word, so if you guys write your letters in WORD, please save it in this old version, okay?

Thank you :).

Wrote my letter. I'll scan it and email it on Sunday. :D

:party:. Yay, cheers for that :).

My work is almost done. :shifty: Will send it on Saturday night. :kiss:

:party:.

i've sended my stuff... it's registred mail, so someone will have to sign it :chuckle:

Oh, it's not a problem ;). Cheers for taking part in this :kiss:.

i've only just stumbled across this post :facepalm: and now i really want to do something, but i haven't got much time :rolleyes:

about the letter, does it have to be particularly long? or just a simple 'thank you for being so awesome and inspirational' kind of thing?

Simply – anything connected with the subject Muse/music saving the world is welcome and appreciated. We trust your creativity and fantasy.

”Normal” Part is a typical scrapbook.

● drawings, paintings, photos; caricatures, portraits (of Matt/whole band(?)) something connected with Matt’s interests scuba-diving, conspiracy theories, universe etc

● letters, thanks to him

But yep, I write it all down, because some people told me they don’t know what to make, so these are just examples of what you can add. Just remember that it can not be insultive, but I guess it’s obvious. Open your mind, free your mind and create something for Matt, it’s as simple as that :).

We’re gonna give it to Matt at 11th September 2010, so today it’s the start of collecting your works. You’ve got time ‘till 1st August 2010

Send your works at: farmermattbook@hotmail.com ; write your: username, real name and your country in the email – it’s all of the scrapbook, we won’t use it anywhere else.

If you have any questions about the scrapbook PM:

AMfromPoland!! (send me PM also if you want to send your original work for the scrapbook)

Trefline (Assa)

We’ll answer all of your questions.

Rite, just a short notice Do not use this scrapbook as a thing to give your contact details to Matthew. It's simply weird getting a letter: contact me at (...) write back at (...). He's a busy person and it's like 5% that he'll write back. Also we want him to enjoy reading nice comments from fans. It's not to offend anyone - just don't treat this scrapbook as an "address book". Thank you for concern ;).

i've only just stumbled across this post :facepalm: and now i really want to do something, but i haven't got much time :rolleyes:

about the letter, does it have to be particularly long? or just a simple 'thank you for being so awesome and inspirational' kind of thing?

i just wrote a few words saying thanks,that sort of thing

hope it helps :D:p

x

i just wrote a few words saying thanks,that sort of thing

hope it helps :D:p

x

Exactly, and it's sure enough. If you dunno what to write, short thanks are better than long-make-no-sense letters like: "I liek pies!! And you?" :yesey:.

good :awesome:

It looks lovely :happy:. - your drawing I mean.

Archived