750 members have voted

1. 1. which is ur fave muse song??

• plug in baby
    • knight of cydonia
    • hysteria
    • stockholm syndrome
    • new born

• 4 weeks later...

geez.. picking one song is such a chore. I think right now its Dead Star.. I also really like B&H... . And I know some don't like it, but Soldier's Poem too.. I guess it really pends on what mood I'm in. Sometimes I like really heavy. Sometimes I like deep, thought-provoking music, sometimes I want something with piano... other times, something orchestral.

In the poll I'd go with Stockholm Syndrome. It was my first Muse encounter. :awesome:

geez.. picking one song is such a chore. I think right now its Dead Star.. I also really like B&H... . And I know some don't like it, but Soldier's Poem too.. I guess it really pends on what mood I'm in. Sometimes I like really heavy. Sometimes I like deep, thought-provoking music, sometimes I want something with piano... other times, something orchestral.

In the poll I'd go with Stockholm Syndrome. It was my first Muse encounter. :awesome:

wow, I agree with all but 1 thing you just said. I am not too into deadstar. it's OK to me. but really, i haven't seen much love for soldiers poem. It's underrated in my opinion. there's no..

love matt's voice

• 2 months later...

Why is there no 'other' option on that list? It would be OK if it was 'What is your favourite Muse song ON THIS LIST' but the ones on the list are mainly overrated and overplayed. Still amazing, but not my favourites personally. Not that I actually have a favourite Muse song. But still.

My favorite song is Citizen Erased. I like songs that escalade or slow down in such a fashion. CE is the perfect song in that sense. It's a headbanging mosh through most of it, but then those last few minutes really nail you in place. It's beautiful, and that last verse's lyrics are some of the best I've heard.

Though I love love looove Stockholm, Hyper Chondriac Music, and Hoodoo.

Archived