Lucky you, going to Wembley then! :p

I know the states will have shorter setlists, but hopefully they'll keep playing some of the goodies. :)

:$ yeah, i'm partly going there in the hopes of seeing some songs they don't think we 'merican are important enough to hear :phu:

I'm curious to know what these old songs they were talking about rehearsing, the ones they hadnt played for years, bliss was played in america, CE in japan and unintended in the UK at the O2 all very recently...

Maybe it was just LIES...

I'm curious to know what these old songs they were talking about rehearsing, the ones they hadnt played for years, bliss was played in america, CE in japan and unintended in the UK at the O2 all very recently...

I thought it was established that Matt's amnesic (Radiohead, lol) already? After his CdP 'song we haven't played for aaages, here's bliss' thing?

um.... Feeling Good was played actually!

That setlist was comprehensively wrong....

Gig was amazing... Chris was hot :awesome:

Oh we rather liked that one! Maybe it's better to have made up setlists! :chuckle:

What was the real one then?

Uno maybe? That was one of the top songs from memory. I'm not sure if Showbiz made the top two.

I think "old" for them includes BH&R already

Uno maybe? That was one of the top songs from memory. I'm not sure if Showbiz made the top two.

I'm pretty sure Showbiz made it to the top 2 of at least one poll....

Just wait - they're going to wait to that one show where the top requested songs were like Uprising, Starlight and SMBH and they're going to play Hyper Music, Muscle Museum, Hoodoo, Dead Star and The Small Print :chuckle:

Not in order...

Uprising

SMBH

New Born

SS

iBTY

NSC

Guiding Light

FG

TIRP

USOE

TAB