My finger was poised over the left click button ready to buy but I thought I really should wait and see which side you'd bought so I didn't end up alone (so to speak) on my side!:LOL:

I'll be booking my flight first thing Friday morning Susie:)

These prices are still as they were when I looked the other day so hopefully they won't change by Friday!

London Gatwick to Zurich

* Dep 02 June 2010 06:35

* Arr 02 June 2010 09:15

* Flight 8861

* 1 Adult

* 1 x £29.99

Zurich to London Gatwick

* Dep 03 June 2010 09:55

* Arr 03 June 2010 10:30

* Flight 8862

* 1 Adult

* 1 x £29.99

Don't forget to remove the baggage charge!

Good research! :eek:

I'll be booking that then...yes. no luggage required ;)

I might look at getting a ticket for this :)

Don't know what will be happening about the adoption at the time, so I might as well go for it and then take the cost on the chin if I have to pull out.

Yes Jen! I'd love to see you again!:happy:

I am looking at Bern on google street view.. it is so beautiful I actually want to live there :stunned:

Hopefully flights/trains will be on time and we'll have a good few hours to look around once we get there:)

Yes Jen! I'd love to see you again!:happy:

Hopefully flights/trains will be on time and we'll have a good few hours to look around once we get there:)

Have already looked into that :$ We have to make sure we depart from the airport's train station called Zurich Flughafen which takes just over an hour to Bern, there is a direct train at 10.32 if I recall correctly but the trains are quite regular it seems. We'll definitely be in Bern by midday which is good timing really

Have already looked into that :$ We have to make sure we depart from the airport's train station called Zurich Flughafen which takes just over an hour to Bern, there is a direct train at 10.32 if I recall correctly but the trains are quite regular it seems. We'll definitely be in Bern by midday which is good timing really

Great!:) Just in time for lunch!:D

Flight is booked! Whoop! :awesome:

Ooh, you're organised! You on the same flight as Pip? Hopefully see you there then!

I've just spent an hour looking at photos of Bern! Wow! It's beautiful!:eek:

Camera will be busy that day! :happy:

It is isn't it! Just needs some mountains in the background and wow <3 Most towns in Switzerland look like that really, I love the architecture out there

Bloody hell! :LOL: Early bedtime for me that night, so glad all I have to do is jump into a taxi :LOL:

I'm only a forty minute drive from Gatwick. I'll go to bed really early (like I'm going to sleep so full of excitement!:LOL::LOL:) and get up at 02.30 to leave at 03.30 and drive up to Gatwick.

Will cost me a bit to park but a taxi will cost me just as much and too early in the day for a train (which is a shame because I can get to Gatwick easily by train).

Scuse my ignorance, Bern does have mountains in the background <3

bern.jpg

I actually want to live there :LOL:

Oh. My. God. That is quite simply stunning!:eek::eek: Need to get up high on/in a building to take some pics!

I'll be online in the morning to see if you get a ticket Tash!

Don't forget they go on sale at 8am! not 9am!:) Oh and don't forget you need a golden circle OST ticket if you want to be with Susie and I!:happy:

Did you register the card details on the website?

Yeah I just registered on the site :D I thought I would have to enter my mum's credit card details but there is a debit card option! I hope it will work tomorrow did you use debit or credit? If there any problems my mum doesn't leave work til about half 8, yeah I knew that don't worry :happy: Ooh, once my ticket is ordered it's all gonna kick in that I am FINALLY gonna see them in Switzerland! :happy: Tried to go to Moon and Stars, didn't work out, then Hallenstadion, UK gigs were expensive enough! I am actually grateful Wembley is three months after the European gigs, means they are a lot more affordable!

Yeah I just registered on the site :D I thought I would have to enter my mum's credit card details but there is a debit card option! I hope it will work tomorrow did you use debit or credit? If there any problems my mum doesn't leave work til about half 8, yeah I knew that don't worry :happy: Ooh, once my ticket is ordered it's all gonna kick in that I am FINALLY gonna see them in Switzerland! :happy: Tried to go to Moon and Stars, didn't work out, then Hallenstadion, UK gigs were expensive enough! I am actually grateful Wembley is three months after the European gigs, means they are a lot more affordable!

Paid by Visa debit card;)

Best of luck Tash!

When you go to the website tomorrow click on the choose from seat plan (or words to that effect!) option as it's a very clear way of booking.

Just hover your cursor over the OST side of the golden circle, check there are 'seats' (left side of screen will tell you) and if so just click in the golden circle! Then go to your basket or checkout or whatever it says! Don't give up if it says it's sold out though!

I had to set up a password with the Barclays verification thingy after submitting my order before they'd complete the transaction which threw me a bit but as I know all my mum's account details and DOB it was all ok, just entered all the details and created the password :happy:

Paid by Visa debit card;)

Best of luck Tash!

When you go to the website tomorrow click on the choose from seat plan (or words to that effect!) option as it's a very clear way of booking.

Just hover your cursor over the OST side of the golden circle, check there are 'seats' (left side of screen will tell you) and if so just click in the golden circle! Then go to your basket or checkout or whatever it says! Don't give up if it says it's sold out though!

I had to set up a password with the Barclays verification thingy after submitting my order before they'd complete the transaction which threw me a bit but as I know all my mum's account details and DOB it was all ok, just entered all the details and created the password :happy:

Excellent, my mum and I are both Visa debit owners :D It didn't reject my details (it did when I wasn't sure what a bank code was :facepalm:) but all seems fine.

You didn't have any problems like the site crashing or anything did you? I have never had any problems with foreign sites (except maybe the language barrier :LOL:) but there is an English option anyway. I have to click Kat 3 right? I'll look out for OST anyway! :LOL: At least it says Golden Circle in English whereas on the Stade de France sale it was all in French and mega confusing, some people ended up with gold seats and regular standing :facepalm:

Excellent, my mum and I are both Visa debit owners :D It didn't reject my details (it did when I wasn't sure what a bank code was :facepalm:) but all seems fine.

You didn't have any problems like the site crashing or anything did you? I have never had any problems with foreign sites (except maybe the language barrier :LOL:) but there is an English option anyway. I have to click Kat 3 right? I'll look out for OST anyway! :LOL: At least it says Golden Circle in English whereas on the Stade de France sale it was all in French and mega confusing, some people ended up with gold seats and regular standing :facepalm:

It won't ask for bank verification until after you submit your booking (if it asks at all) but so long as you've got all your account details to hand it won't be a problem. As it was my mum's card I just clicked on 'forgotten password', entered her details (including sort code) and date of birth then created a new password.

I had no problems at all with the website! Mind you, I didn't try it until about 10.30am as I didn't know until then that my mum could lend me the money so it had been open for over two hours.

Going by the lack of interest in the thread though it looks as though very few people here are planning on going so hopefully that's an indication of how many in general are interested! Fewer the better til you've secured your ticket!:happy:

It won't ask for bank verification until after you submit your booking (if it asks at all) but so long as you've got all your account details to hand it won't be a problem. As it was my mum's card I just clicked on 'forgotten password', entered her details (including sort code) and date of birth then created a new password.

I had no problems at all with the website! Mind you, I didn't try it until about 10.30am as I didn't know until then that my mum could lend me the money so it had been open for over two hours.

Going by the lack of interest in the thread though it looks as though very few people here are planning on going so hopefully that's an indication of how many in general are interested! Fewer the better til you've secured your ticket!:happy:

Is that like that Mastercard security thing? Mine usually comes up automatically hopefully it will be fine, just as well it's at 8am not 9am so my mum can rescue me if I get stuck! :LOL:

Yeah I looked on the site at about half 12, nothing said it was sold out, but when I clicked on Golden Circle it just had the SUD option, that's Chris's side you say? How did you find that out I would have had no idea! :LOL: I know the arena gig in November sold out in a week so..

Yeah there's a few people in the Swiss thread obviously talking about it but it doesn't really seem popular at least not on here! :LOL:

Is that like that Mastercard security thing? Mine usually comes up automatically hopefully it will be fine, just as well it's at 8am not 9am so my mum can rescue me if I get stuck! :LOL:

Yeah I looked on the site at about half 12, nothing said it was sold out, but when I clicked on Golden Circle it just had the SUD option, that's Chris's side you say? How did you find that out I would have had no idea! :LOL: I know the arena gig in November sold out in a week so..

Yeah there's a few people in the Swiss thread obviously talking about it but it doesn't really seem popular at least not on here! :LOL:

Well it's only that the OST side of the golden circle is in front of the left side of the stage so I presume that is Matt's side.

The fact it sold out far more quickly than the SUD side would point to that being correct too!:LOL::LOL:

Well it's only that the OST side of the golden circle is in front of the left side of the stage so I presume that is Matt's side.

The fact it sold out far more quickly than the SUD side would point to that being correct too!:LOL::LOL:

Haha yeah I imagine it would be then! Does that mean it's split in the middle like the HAARP gigs again then? :unsure: I'd have thought they'd come up with a better entrance like cable cart it in!

Archived