Maybe they want to sell as many seats as possible before releasing more gc tix? Ever the optimist me! Don't forget I bought my pre-sale ticket gc ticket over two hours after they went on sale so I really think more will show at some point.

Ha yeah, I bought one to stay on the safe side though :$ I'll be really gutted if I couldn't go after all that excitement! :LOL: I was on the second barrier at Marlay Park and the view was still great. I think I'll go get a cup of tea and hope there are GC tickets available when I get back! :LOL:

Maybe they want to sell as many seats as possible before releasing more gc tix? Ever the optimist me! Don't forget I bought my pre-sale ticket gc ticket over two hours after they went on sale so I really think more will show at some point.

but when they do it like you say it's really unfair. They had really problems with this whole ticket sale in the last time. AC/DC concert was sold out in 8 minutes and 10 minutes later over hunderts of ticktes were on eBay for so much money....

Ha yeah, I bought one to stay on the safe side though :$ I'll be really gutted if I couldn't go after all that excitement! :LOL: I was on the second barrier at Marlay Park and the view was still great. I think I'll go get a cup of tea and hope there are GC tickets available! :LOL:

Well at least you're going!:happy:

When you say Matt's side which side do you mean? Coz as you look at the plan the stage is on the right and the side with lots of standing left would, I assume, be Matt's side.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for gc tix Tash. I'll be here for a while!

Well at least you're going!:happy:

When you say Matt's side which side do you mean? Coz as you look at the plan the stage is on the right and the side with lots of standing left would, I assume, be Matt's side.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for gc tix Tash. I'll be here for a while!

Stehplatz Nord, yeah I noticed the stage was on the right :LOL:

Considering it, ran into a good chunk of cash. So please explain what a Golden Circle is.

It's a sectioned off area at the front of the pit so even if you turn up late you're guarenteed a spot near the front. In UK it's a first come first served basis

It's a sectioned off area at the front of the pit so even if you turn up late you're guarenteed a spot near the front. In UK it's a first come first served basis

Its the same here. Yay for queing at 6 am. Anyway I'm thinking this gig mostly. The thought of a UK gig scares me.

Tix for various parts of the stadium are going the reappearing so all is not lost! I do think though that people are buying standing for Chris' side thinking it's Matt's, it's unusual for Chris' side to sell out first.

Its the same here. Yay for queing at 6 am. Anyway I'm thinking this gig mostly. The thought of a UK gig scares me.

Wow you're crazy but go for it if you can afford it :LOL: No idea where you would fly to though, dunno about international flights to Switzerland

the stage is on the left it depends from where you looking. the plans we looked at were from the other side. :D

Bhune is stage right? Well I can only guess thats what the square on the right was :LOL:

Tix for various parts of the stadium are going the reappearing so all is not lost! I do think though that people are buying standing for Chris' side thinking it's Matt's, it's unusual for Chris' side to sell out first.

Yeah that's what I thought! :LOL: I did have two reserved on Chris's side then some on Matt's side became available and zing!

Wow you're crazy but go for it if you can afford it :LOL: No idea where you would fly to though, dunno about international flights to Switzerland

Bhune is stage right? Well I can only guess thats what the square on the right was :LOL:

Yeah that's what I thought! :LOL: I did have two reserved on Chris's side then some on Matt's side became available and zing!

Yes, bhune is stage so whichever way you look at it we've both got tix for Matt's side!:)

I go off. Seregon I hope the best for your GC tickets. We'll see us in Berne with Beer, Sunshine and Muse :D

Thanks, I have bought a regular stehplatz to stay on the safe side so I am still going :D Yyyyeah Swiss beer, is it like Belgian beer or better?

Yes, bhune is stage so whichever way you look at it we've both got tix for Matt's side!:)

Yaaaay! :happy:

I think I might. Its either here with less banter Musers or a really bad ticket for Wembley and more banter Musers :chuckle:

I don't worry about flights. I have friends.

Oh yes, I realise that!:LOL: But the plan for the ticket website shows it as being on the right.

yeah yeah on the right on this plan yes. Sorry don't want to confuse. This all so weir becaus they splitted in the middle. When I buy my ticks yesterday I didn't look what I'm buying main thing they were GC and now I have Ost GC and I hope it's Matts side but we can only be sure at the second of june ;)

I think I might. Its either here with less banter Musers or a really bad ticket for Wembley and more banter Musers :chuckle:

Oh I see so unless we're banter regulars we're not such good company? :phu:

Aww. Why would you get a bad Wembley ticket? I'm sure they will be available like wildfire nearer the time. It depends on the atmosphere you want really, Wembley is gonna be pretty fucking huge :)

Aww. Why would you get a bad Wembley ticket? I'm sure they will be available like wildfire nearer the time. It depends on the atmosphere you want really, Wembley is gonna be pretty fucking huge :)

Huge is good, but me and new people...... yeah.

Huge is good, but me and new people...... yeah.

Well if you can afford it why not bag a standing ticket for Matt's side now while they're still available? You could probably sell it no problem later on if you either decide not to go or manage to get a golden circle ticket!:happy:

Thanks, I have bought a regular stehplatz to stay on the safe side so I am still going :D Yyyyeah Swiss beer, is it like Belgian beer or better?

It's better of course you have to taste Feldschlösschen or there is a beer coming from Berne it's called Gurten Bier....mmmmh fantastic. I have to give one up to the stage I think