. . .how the hell?!

I was given wrong directions by the first person I asked, then when I got back to the riverside area, I saw 'O2' written on the side of a building on the opposite side of the river, walked over there to find out that it was the O2 office, not the Arena (and could now see the Arena, which was about 5 mins down the road from where I had originally seen the 'O2' sign :facepalm:), seeing a bridge further down from where I was, I continued walking only to find that there was another river in the way and thus had to backtrack the entire way I had just come! :LOL:

I was given wrong directions by the first person I asked, then when I got back to the riverside area, I saw 'O2' written on the side of a building on the opposite side of the river, walked over there to find out that it was the O2 office, not the Arena (and could now see the Arena, which was about 5 mins down the road from where I had originally seen the 'O2' sign :facepalm:), seeing a bridge further down from where I was, I continued walking only to find that there was another river in the way and thus had to backtrack the entire way I had just come! :LOL:

Don't start that again Mark, just learn how to use a map

Just bought two tickets in the Pre Sale! :dance:

The tickets are a little bite more expensive than we thought.

Golden Circle tickets are 130 CHF (88€)

Normal Standing area 102 CHF (70€)

Level 1 Seating 158 CHF (107€)

Level 2 Seating 130 CHF (88€)

I've been told prices in the Stade de Suisse are always that much... which is insane. For the price of a GC ticket here, you'd get a flight to Paris or Milan!

But oh well, it's Muse. Will be worth it. ;)

Ouch! That's £93 for a level 1 seat then!

I'd want to go for a seat so as to be able to fly out that day plus get in some sight-seeing prior to the gig and I wouldn't want level 2 seats. Going to have to give this a miss at that price.

I'm going! Just bought a Golden Circle ticket! Susie (Girl Afraid) and I have both bought OST (that's Matt's side) GC tickets!:D:D

That means we can fly out that morning, have time to explore the town and not worry about being right at the back of the stadium! I know we won't get the barrier but back of Golden Circle is fine with me!:)

I'm going! Just bought a Golden Circle ticket! Susie (Girl Afraid) and I have both bought OST (that's Matt's side) GC tickets!:D:D

That means we can fly out that morning, have time to explore the town and not worry about being right at the back of the stadium! I know we won't get the barrier but back of Golden Circle is fine with me!:)

Yup!

What she said :awesome:

But in my case the buying of the OST side was a lucky coincidence! :LOL: Thank God!

Yup!

What she said :awesome:

But in my case the buying of the OST side was a lucky coincidence! :LOL: Thank God!

My finger was poised over the left click button ready to buy but I thought I really should wait and see which side you'd bought so I didn't end up alone (so to speak) on my side!:LOL:

I'll be booking my flight first thing Friday morning Susie:)

These prices are still as they were when I looked the other day so hopefully they won't change by Friday!

London Gatwick to Zurich

* Dep 02 June 2010 06:35

* Arr 02 June 2010 09:15

* Flight 8861

* 1 Adult

* 1 x £29.99

Zurich to London Gatwick

* Dep 03 June 2010 09:55

* Arr 03 June 2010 10:30

* Flight 8862

* 1 Adult

* 1 x £29.99

Don't forget to remove the baggage charge!

Although I suppose I could try for a golden circle ticket so at least I'd be fairly near the front even arriving after the doors have opened. Oh I don't know what to doooooooooooooooooooo!

Think I am going to join you Pip! Can't buy a ticket today so hopefully in the general sale, are Golden circle ticks still available?

Think I am going to join you Pip! Can't buy a ticket today so hopefully in the general sale, are Golden circle ticks still available?

Oh I so hope you do Tash! Looking HERE it's showing the OST (Matt's) side as sold-out and the SUD (Chirs') side as still available but no doubt they only released a small number of tickets.

Also, the OST side was showing as sold out several times then a few kept going back on sale so as you know, it's worth persevering! I got my OST ticket in the end!

If you can, register with the website now, card too, it'll make it so much quicker to buy!

Oh I so hope you do Tash! Looking HERE it's showing the OST (Matt's) side as sold-out and the SUD (Chirs') side as still available but no doubt they only released a small number of tickets.

Also, the OST side was showing as sold out several times then a few kept going back on sale so as you know, it's worth persevering! I got my OST ticket in the end!

If you can, register with the website now, card too, it'll make it so much quicker to buy!

Oh right it was Chris's side I just tried to buy then. I can't do it now anyway cause I don't have a credit card so will have to wait for my mum. I agree seat tickets are too expensive!

Oh right it was Chris's side I just tried to buy then. I can't do it now anyway cause I don't have a credit card so will have to wait for my mum. I agree seat tickets are too expensive!

Well we're assuming we've got the sides right anyway! It's all back-to-front as I'm used to viewing a seating plan with the stage on the left as you look!:LOL:

Yeah my mum seems fine with it so far :) Won't be able to book flights yet but shouldn't be a problem. The flights the next day are also really close

No, I won't be able to book flights til Friday when I get paid. My mum's lovely but I think clobbering her for £170 nearly would be taking the piss just a little!:LOL::LOL:

Archived