YES! :dance:

I found out 2 days ago and SO hoped it was true and it is!! :awesome: :awesome:

I will be there. :happy:

Not sure, if I buy Golden Circle Tix, because they're really expensive (115 CHF = 80€!), I think I'll go for GA (90 CHF = 60€, expensive enough)

Yay, I'm so happy. :D

:awesome:

But would you want to fly out on the day of the gig and back on the first flight out the following morning?:stunned:

That really is the only way could afford it!

I won't be able to buy in the pre-sale but no probs in the general sale as I get paid on Friday and I'm off work too!

But would you want to fly out on the day of the gig and back on the first flight out the following morning?:stunned:

That really is the only way could afford it!

I won't be able to buy in the pre-sale but no probs in the general sale as I get paid on Friday and I'm off work too!

I could probably do that, yeah. I need to have a thorough chat with my mum about it. I will prob have to buy in the general sale as well, I don't think this will sell out straight away either, the Zurich show sold out in a week

I could probably do that, yeah. I need to have a thorough chat with my mum about it. I will prob have to buy in the general sale as well, I don't think this will sell out straight away either, the Zurich show sold out in a week

I've registered on ticketcorner's website. If you do think you'd be up for doing it this way I can buy both our seats if you like so we'd know we had seats together. Don't worry, I never sit in my seat!:LOL:

I wonder if you can choose seats? I hope that price for level 1 seats is incorrect as I'm not paying that much!:eek::LOL:

Let me know anyway :)

I've registered on ticketcorner's website. If you do think you'd be up for doing it this way I can buy both our seats if you like so we'd know we had seats together. Don't worry, I never sit in my seat!:LOL:

I wonder if you can choose seats? I hope that price for level 1 seats is incorrect as I'm not paying that much!:eek::LOL:

Let me know anyway :)

Thanks Pip, as I say I really need to talk about it with my mum

I hope you can choose seats! Maybe the Level 1 seating meant Gold seats or something, they surely can't all cost that much, who would pay £260 to sit at the back of a stadium? :stunned:

Thanks Pip, as I say I really need to talk about it with my mum

I hope you can choose seats! Maybe the Level 1 seating meant Gold seats or something, they surely can't all cost that much, who would pay £260 to sit at the back of a stadium? :stunned:

Sure, no probs :)

Hopefully we'll find out more about the seats from people who buy in the pre-sale.

Sure, no probs :)

Hopefully we'll find out more about the seats from people who buy in the pre-sale.

Theres a lot of people discussing it in the Swiss thread in the International forum, may go ask for some help :LOL:

Are you guys literally just going for the gig? I would do this, but only with exploration time included (I dont see the point in travelling abroad for gigs unless you get to spend some time outside the airport/queue :p)

Well, we would be getting an early morning flight and seated tickets so I am sure we can admire the sights during the day. I don't mind staying in a hostel for one night but as I say Bern is not cheap, £20 a night (which is still cheap but considering you can get cheaper elsewhere)

Are you guys literally just going for the gig? I would do this, but only with exploration time included (I dont see the point in travelling abroad for gigs unless you get to spend some time outside the airport/queue :p)

Allowing for travel time from the airport we'd have about seven hours free in Bern before heading to the stadium. I'll be spending a few days in Paris the following week so simply can't afford to stay longer in Bern.

Pip, my facebook is fucking me over and won't let me post my comment to you, so I'll just copy and paste it here. . .

It does sound tempting, but having checked tickets prices, I'm not really sure if I can do it. . .would be cutting it MIGHTY fine trying to get the last train too :( It's a small stadium, but it would still mean having to leave early, I reckon.

Wankdorf, ololz.

Explored much of Dublin, did you? ;)

Apparantly Level 1 seats are 140CHF not 440 which makes more sense! :LOL:

MUCH more sense :LOL:

Pip, my facebook is fucking me over and won't let me post my comment to you, so I'll just copy and paste it here. . .

Yeah, it would be cutting it fine and it would mean risking missing a few mins of the last song. I can cope with that though having seen Knights once or twice before!:LOL::LOL:

As it's quite a new stadium, it doesn't have much info on gigs but I found this:

sektoruebersicht.jpg

Are we presuming the stage will be on the left?

Stage plans usually have the stage on the left, yeah. . .but obviously I can't be sure with this one :unsure:

Yeah, it would be cutting it fine and it would mean risking missing a few mins of the last song. I can cope with that though having seen Knights once or twice before!:LOL::LOL:

Just once or twice? ;)

Hm, I'm not sure. I'd love to do this, but even if I could scrape the money together, I definitely wouldn't be able to get a ticket this week.

As it's quite a new stadium, it doesn't have much info on gigs but I found this:

sektoruebersicht.jpg

Are we presuming the stage will be on the left?

Sooo here is help from swiss! At the Coldplay gig last year was the stage left side ( sectors B)

from Zurich airport you have one hour to Bern by train and then maybe 10-15 minutes to the stadium. So if you have any questions just ask.

I think they made a mistake with the 440.-, I also think it`s rather 140.-.

Maybe the 440.- is a VIP package or something like that.

Well anyway, I`m looking sooooooo forward to this gig, it takes place in my town :awesome:!!!

Sooo here is help from swiss! At the Coldplay gig last year was the stage left side ( sectors B)

from Zurich airport you have one hour to Bern by train and then maybe 10-15 minutes to the stadium. So if you have any questions just ask.

Thankyou both! It's great the stadium is so central

Archived