Oh excellent! Didn't fancy trying to find the station late at night in a foreign country!:eek::LOL:

Which is what I'm wary about if I stay at a hostel! If it was somewhere I'm used to like London I'd be fine! :LOL: I think I'll stick with you guys, our flights are so close anyway :)

i need to find company for this one..

damn my friends!

Have you bought a ticket? You can join us for sight seeing if you want :)

Which is what I'm wary about if I stay at a hostel! If it was somewhere I'm used to like London I'd be fine! :LOL: I think I'll stick with you guys, our flights are so close anyway :)

Have you bought a ticket? You can join us for sight seeing if you want :)

Well that would be nice if you decided on the earlier flight Tash! We can all look like tramps by the morning together then!:D

I'll just remind you how stunning I looked after a Muse gig followed by a night at Dublin airport!

4083033150_789a300232.jpg

:stunned::stunned::LOL:

Joana, hang about with us!:)

no, haven't got a ticket.

that's very nice of you two, but i don't feel like going alone from Portugal :( had to do it in november but i want someone from here for this one

the other stadium gigs dates are in my exams period. this is the only one that i could manage going(besides wembley)

need to find someone from here..

Im jealous in a nice way of course:D sounds a fantastic place to see Muse.

Ive only just seen the thread and bet Its all sold out now and can't believe its whitsun week by the sound of it so I could of atcually booked the time off work if Its whit week:rolleyes: Id of booked a few days/ hotel as it looks/sounds a fab place to explore

Mind you Id of been stuck with tickets as my credit card was cloned last week so all my bank stuff was frozen!

Not quite sold out yet Ali!

http://www.ticketcorner.com/eventstore/control/requestcard?leistid=59892&typ=TS&sysid=500&mand=2685

http://www.ticketcorner.com/eventstore/control/reserveseatmap?id=865308

If you bought a NORD stehplatz ticket you'd be in the same standing area as Tash (seregon)! Doubt those tickets will be there for long though ;)

Hmmm Id of been very tempted with Golden Circle ones as that was great at Marley but Nord ticket sounds great and to be in the same area as another nice Muser off here:)

However just looking out of interest at flights from Brum and Air Swiss is £170 then hotel and tickets = eek:eek: and Im in Bristol the previous weekend for the vegan festival and need to pay for my hotel there.

Typical a Muse gig abroad when I can get time off and the pre sale was 8am when I could of been online before work - I must pay more attention to the Muse forum in future:LOL:

Would love to see Muse abroad and that photo of the city was wow!

City breaks and Muse would be a fab combination:) Im sure there will be other gigs next year or the next tour whenever that is in the future.....

Hmmm Id of been very tempted with Golden Circle ones as that was great at Marley but Nord ticket sounds great and to be in the same area as another nice Muser off here:)

However just looking out of interest at flights from Brum and Air Swiss is £170 then hotel and tickets = eek:eek: and Im in Bristol the previous weekend for the vegan festival and need to pay for my hotel there.

Typical a Muse gig abroad when I can get time off and the pre sale was 8am when I could of been online before work - I must pay more attention to the Muse forum in future:LOL:

Would love to see Muse abroad and that photo of the city was wow!

City breaks and Muse would be a fab combination:) Im sure there will be other gigs next year or the next tour whenever that is in the future.....

If it's the hotel cost putting you off and you just want to go to the gig then can't you do a flying visit like we're all doing? Do Easyjet fly from anywhere near you?

P.S It was all over my facebook page too!:LOL:

If it's the hotel cost putting you off and you just want to go to the gig then can't you do a flying visit like we're all doing? Do Easyjet fly from anywhere near you?

P.S It was all over my facebook page too!:LOL:

Its the whole cost of flights, ticket and hotel. Id want to book 1-2 nights at least to spend time in the town being a tourist it sounds so nice there! Easy Jet don't go from Brum - they go from East Midlands but thats several hours by train/bus from me - did it once when I went to Venice and not a nice journey but not impossible that was with luggage for a weeks cruise so would be taking much less - will check. Also the issue of pet care here as Im away at the weekend too.

I only get status updates on Facebook unless I click on a persons page and FB is being a real pain at the mo! Can't believe I totally missed this:$:rolleyes:

Well that would be nice if you decided on the earlier flight Tash! We can all look like tramps by the morning together then!:D

I'll just remind you how stunning I looked after a Muse gig followed by a night at Dublin airport!

4083033150_789a300232.jpg

:stunned::stunned::LOL:

Joana, hang about with us!:)

Hee hee yeah me and a friend did that when we saw Muse in Finland, our flight landed at half 11 and stayed at the airport til 6am! Plus I had work that day! We bought this cute blanket from Tampere airport:

n507721893_378178_3254.jpg

I think I'll keep that day open though, my aunt from there is coming in a couple of weeks so I'll ask her if her or one of my cousins can meet up with me in Zurich and have some lunch etc.. :) I really don't think staying in Bern on my own is such a good idea!

Im jealous in a nice way of course:D sounds a fantastic place to see Muse.

Ive only just seen the thread and bet Its all sold out now and can't believe its whitsun week by the sound of it so I could of atcually booked the time off work if Its whit week:rolleyes: Id of booked a few days/ hotel as it looks/sounds a fab place to explore

Mind you Id of been stuck with tickets as my credit card was cloned last week so all my bank stuff was frozen!

There's still some regular standing tickets available, I was in that area at Marlay and the view was still good :) I was at the barrier though so if we get there before supports I'm sure we'll be fine. Of course if only you can afford it, I really wouldn't suggest the european flights like Air Swiss or Air France they're extortinate! Easy Jet goes from Manchester, Luton and Gatwick.

DEADSTAR;7243960']Just come we take care of you and I can promise we're fun to have around :D

14351129219395111714183.jpg

@ O2 London :)

Wow, awesome flag! :D

Hee hee yeah me and a friend did that when we saw Muse in Finland, our flight landed at half 11 and stayed at the airport til 6am! Plus I had work that day! We bought this cute blanket from Tampere airport:

n507721893_378178_3254.jpg

I think I'll keep that day open though, my aunt from there is coming in a couple of weeks so I'll ask her if her or one of my cousins can meet up with me in Zurich and have some lunch etc.. :) I really don't think staying in Bern on my own is such a good idea!

There's still some regular standing tickets available, I was in that area at Marlay and the view was still good :) I was at the barrier though so if we get there before supports I'm sure we'll be fine. Of course if only you can afford it, I really wouldn't suggest the european flights like Air Swiss or Air France they're extortinate! Easy Jet goes from Manchester, Luton and Gatwick.

Wow, awesome flag! :D

Thanks Air Swiss is expensive - checked East Mids with Easy Jet but no flights and says its in consultation to close its flights there! Manchester, Luton and Gatwick all a long train journey from me. Looking at prices seems a lot of money adding it all up as Id want to stay a day to look round and explore. Maybe I should save money and book London as could do that for £100 - £120. As much as Id love to go if I did I wont be heading anywhere for a summer holiday and Im determined to get a few days away somewhere.

Am known for changing my mind last min so not totally given up yet:)

I have been doing that so much lately :chuckle: I thought I'd just go ahead with this one anyway :)

Im wishing Id seen about this earlier as might of managed to sort myself out - if there were cheap flights from Brum I bet Id of booked as Im always moaning Muse don't do gigs when I can get time off work like Paris. In the future Il have to hope Muse play somewhere like Paris/Rome etc when I can take a few days off in the College hols and enjoy a city break and a Muse gig:happy:

This year I think Il have to book London as cant go all year without a Muse gig! Am sure Il get a GA ticket nearer the time off Musebay, and can book a uni room last min for £30 odd.

I shall enjoy following this thread and others for pre gig build up and photos/everyones reports:)

DEADSTAR;7244590']all of you who would like to meet up with us or have any questions about our tiny country or something else' date=' then add me on facebook "Lukas Türknauf" (my name is fiction) Lukas is real :D but please add your Muse Board name in your friend request[/quote']

Would be nice to get to know during the months leading up to the gig!

Not quite sold out yet Ali!

http://www.ticketcorner.com/eventstore/control/requestcard?leistid=59892&typ=TS&sysid=500&mand=2685

http://www.ticketcorner.com/eventstore/control/reserveseatmap?id=865308

If you bought a NORD stehplatz ticket you'd be in the same standing area as Tash (seregon)! Doubt those tickets will be there for long though ;)

:supersad:

Archived