Haha yeah I imagine it would be then! Does that mean it's split in the middle like the HAARP gigs again then? :unsure: I'd have thought they'd come up with a better entrance like cable cart it in!

Certainly looks that way on the seating plan, yes. That would be a superb entrance! :awesome::LOL:

Certainly looks that way on the seating plan, yes. That would be a superb entrance! :awesome::LOL:

Or come in on Swiss cows!

You guys are leaving early the next day right? I looked up the Lindt Chocolate Factory thinking it was in Bern but it's in Zurich, could have been our touristy treat :LOL:

Or come in on Swiss cows!

You guys are leaving early the next day right? I looked up the Lindt Chocolate Factory thinking it was in Bern but it's in Zurich, could have been our touristy treat :LOL:

Yes, we're flying out of Zurich at 09.55 to avoid room costs!:LOL: Don't think I'd be in a fit state for anything the following day anyway. Both my Dublin trip exploits (did the same thing then, flew out, went to gig, back to airport and first flight home!) killed me and that was without getting up in the middle of the night the night before!:eek::LOL:

Yes, we're flying out of Zurich at 09.55 to avoid room costs!:LOL: Don't think I'd be in a fit state for anything the following day anyway. Both my Dublin trip exploits (did the same thing then, flew out, went to gig, back to airport and first flight home!) killed me and that was without getting up in the middle of the night the night before!:eek::LOL:

Ouch haha! I might stayover I don't know yet. I've found two hostels which are around £20 a night to stay in a 6 bed dorm which is ok I suppose, I think my cousins might want to meet me the next day. I'll decide nearer the time

Ouch haha! I might stayover I don't know yet. I've found two hostels which are around £20 a night to stay in a 6 bed dorm which is ok I suppose, I think my cousins might want to meet me the next day. I'll decide nearer the time

If I wasn't doing the two Paris gigs a few days later I'd consider it but I'll need to keep as many pennies as possible for the four days I'll be there :)

http://www.zurich-airport.com/desktopdefault.aspx/tabid-154/

Reclining chair with blanket, 25CHF (£14) for six hours. Now that would be perfect for a few hours sleep then get up at about 6 and go and freshen up and grab a coffee/tea and some food before checking-in!

I've emailed them to see if they allow you to check-in for your chair (:LOL::LOL::LOL:) later than 8pm as we won't be getting to the airport til about midnight.

Scuse my ignorance, Bern does have mountains in the background <3

bern.jpg

I actually want to live there :LOL:

Oh my goodness, how beautiful is that?! I SO wish I could go to this one :( :( :(

http://www.zurich-airport.com/desktopdefault.aspx/tabid-154/

Reclining chair with blanket, 25CHF (£14) for six hours. Now that would be perfect for a few hours sleep then get up at about 6 and go and freshen up and grab a coffee/tea and some food before checking-in!

:LOL: Awesome.

Mhmm. Should I go to this one, should I not? :p Oh man... if I only knew whether there'll be a Germany date to come! I guess it's waiting and seeing again, just like with Paris :D

Hmm I dunno if they would with Rock Am Ring/Im Park, it's around the same time isn't it? You should if you want to and can afford it :yesey:

Good morning,

unfortunately it is not possible for you to stay at our dayrooms. Latest check in is 23:00 with a valid boarding pass as we are located in the transfer zone after passport control.

kind regards

Verena Oberlin

Ah well!

Oooo it's nearly time! Good luck anyone buying a ticket in a minute!:happy:

Why was there Golden Circle tickets available half way through the pre sale but not at 8am in the general sale? That's really unfair if they sold them all during the pre sale. I'm getting worried because it says there are 99 tickets left on Matt's side :stunned:

I can't believe they would have sold the entire allocation in the pre-sale. Also the number of tickets has remained 99 for ages so i don't think it's quite right!

Why was there Golden Circle tickets available half way through the pre sale but not at 8am in the general sale? That's really unfair if they sold them all during the pre sale. I'm getting worried because it says there are 99 tickets left on Matt's side :stunned:

It always saying 99 ticks left also when there are 500 ticks left.

I really don't understand that either! Do they really sale all golden circle ticks through the pre sale? I can't belive this....but maybe I underrate the swiss people.

I can't believe they would have sold the entire allocation in the pre-sale. Also the number of tickets has remained 99 for ages so i don't think it's quite right!

Well, some on Matt's side just became available again so I bought one :$ If any Golden Circle become available then I'll buy one and fingers crossed I sell my regular standing :LOL:

It always saying 99 ticks left also when there are 500 ticks left.

I really don't understand that either! Do they really sale all golden circle ticks through the pre sale? I can't belive this....but maybe I underrate the swiss people.

I don't know! It still says n/a under golden circle and god knows how many times I've refreshed :LOL:

Maybe they want to sell as many seats as possible before releasing more gc tix? Ever the optimist me! Don't forget I bought my pre-sale ticket gc ticket over two hours after they went on sale so I really think more will show at some point.

Archived