So guys who is comming to switzerland? I didn't have the time to read through everything but:

1st: easyjet flights from London to zürich or basel are like 40-60 Pounds the same is for Bournemouth to Geneva.

2nd: I read that some can't afford to stay in a Hotel. I may be able to host 2 or more in my flat in Zürich. And believe me there will be a train after the show. They always run extra trains.

got any other questions about the concert/switzerland? I'm here for you

DEADSTAR;7220781']So guys who is comming to switzerland? I didn't have the time to read through everything but:

1st: easyjet flights from London to zürich or basel are like 40-60 Pounds the same is for Bournemouth to Geneva.

2nd: I read that some can't afford to stay in a Hotel. I may be able to host 2 or more in my flat in Zürich. And believe me there will be a train after the show. They always run extra trains.

got any other questions about the concert/switzerland? I'm here for you

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Bought my golden circle ticket on Wednesday! Booked Easyjet flights too!:happy:

Flying out from Gatwick at 06.35 on the 2nd. That will give time for a bit of sightseeing before going to the stadium! Then going straight back to Zurich airport after the gig (do you know what time the last train is?) and catching the 09.55 flight back to Gatwick.

Would you like to meet up with us and be our tourist guide in Bern?!:D:D

Hello again Deadstar, this time it is definite for me I will go to Switzerland! :happy: I already know my flight, Luton to Zurich, I don't know about staying yet I'd definitely love to do some sight seeing! You can show me the good beers then :D

Me too! I love DECENT beer!:) Tash, are you def flying out on the first Sleazyjet from Luton?

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Bought my golden circle ticket on Wednesday! Booked Easyjet flights too!:happy:

Flying out from Gatwick at 06.35 on the 2nd. That will give time for a bit of sightseeing before going to the stadium! Then going straight back to Zurich airport after the gig (do you know what time the last train is?) and catching the 09.55 flight back to Gatwick.

Would you like to meet up with us and be our tourist guide in Bern?!:D:D

The last train back to Zurich Main station will be 23:43 from "WANK"dorf :D From there you get to the airport easily.

Well I could be your tourist guide in Lucerne and Zurich but in Berne that will have to be my friend. She lives next to the stadium in Berne, I think you're in better hands with her than me showing you Berne :)

Hello again Deadstar, this time it is definite for me I will go to Switzerland! :happy: I already know my flight, Luton to Zurich, I don't know about staying yet I'd definitely love to do some sight seeing! You can show me the good beers then :D

Heeey that's great news. Sightseeing and beers, understood! WILL HAPPEN :D

Me too! I love DECENT beer!:) Tash, are you def flying out on the first Sleazyjet from Luton?

Yup, the 6.35am one, five minutes behind yours!

Ticketcorner is FAST, our tickets arrived today! :dance: 2 days after buying. :awesome:

Stehplatz West, anyone else there? :D

Wow, fast indeed! No, I'm in Stehplatz North, you didn't manage to get Golden Circle either? I really should have bought one in the pre sale, thinking I'd have to use my mum's card :facepalm:

Wow, fast indeed! No, I'm in Stehplatz North, you didn't manage to get Golden Circle either? I really should have bought one in the pre sale, thinking I'd have to use my mum's card :facepalm:

I didn't even try for GC because my friends didn't want to pay so much. :indiff:

I've never been to Bern, only Basel and Zürich but Switzerland is soooo beautiful and they have the best chocolate EVER. :D

Only problem I don't don't know what to do after the gig... my swiss friend doesn't have enough room for two people so me and my german friend will wander through the streets and take the first train home to Munich (4:30 am). Should be fun. :D

I didn't even try for GC because my friends didn't want to pay so much. :indiff:

I've never been to Bern, only Basel and Zürich but Switzerland is soooo beautiful and they have the best chocolate EVER. :D

Only problem I don't don't know what to do after the gig... my swiss friend doesn't have enough room for two people so me and my german friend will wander through the streets and take the first train home to Munich (4:30 am). Should be fun. :D

Fair enough, the tickets are rather expensive so just as well I went for the cheapest really :chuckle:

Swiss chocolate is awesome, I go mad in the supermarkets over there, I can't wait to have some Rivella as well :D

Haha I hope Bern is safe, take care!

I think I might book the hostel soon, there is no booking fee. Also the evening flight the next day is cheaper and I think my family members there may want to see me if they know I am in Switzerland. It's pretty central and looks as if it may be on the way back to the train station from the stadium

DEADSTAR;7243339']just remind you guys again I could host 2 or eventually more people in my flat in Zurich...

That's a very kind offer but my flight is at 09.55 so it's really not worth settling in anywhere coz it would be time to leave again!:LOL:;)

I am going to leave the option of hostelling it aside for the time being but I'd still like to get the evening flight. I've noticed there is a train station right near the stadium we can use to get back to the airport straight after.

Oh is there?! Now that would be very handy! I hope that's the station from which the 23.35 train leaves then!:)

Archived