Wasn't sure if anyone would notice what I said there!:LOL::LOL:

I caught it :chuckle:

BTW I just found your IBTY vid and started it up and noticed the guy was in front of you. I was sitting there thinking "Come on dude! Don't stand there the whole time!" then I heard you say "get out of the way" on the vid, made me lol ;)

I had a security guard and the camera guy blocking my view at least half the time at my first show :noey:

I caught it :chuckle:

BTW I just found your IBTY vid and started it up and noticed the guy was in front of you. I was sitting there thinking "Come on dude! Don't stand there the whole time!" then I heard you say "get out of the way" on the vid, made me lol ;)

I had a security guard and the camera guy blocking my view at least half the time at my first show :noey:

IBTY is still processing though so watch it again in a while, it'll be much better!:)

'Get out of the way', or words to that effect!:LOL:

Neutron Star Collision. Watch in HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJv5VoI9olg

You ARE a goddess!!! Is there an emoticon for We Are Not Worthy?

Thank you for this amazing one and others to come! It takes great sacrifice to stay still and shoot awesome video as you did! I'm lucky to have husband do the taping - he is not inclined to dance to Muse :)

You ARE a goddess!!! Is there an emoticon for We Are Not Worthy?

Thank you for this amazing one and others to come! It takes great sacrifice to stay still and shoot awesome video as you did! I'm lucky to have husband do the taping - he is not inclined to dance to Muse :)

Oh don't you worry, I did plenty of jumping about too!:D:D;)

I've also mastered the art of filming and not having to look at the screen when I'm filming a fairly static clip :) I can watch the action over the top of the screen and generally manage to keep the subject in the frame!

IBTY is still processing though so watch it again in a while, it'll be much better!:)

'Get out of the way', or words to that effect!:LOL:

Yeah, I noticed it hadn't finished processing, so I've got it paused and waiting for later :shifty: I hope you managed to get a good view of Matt at the piano, I didn't watch long enough to see ;)

BTW I saw your post earlier where you mentioned not knowing where Matt would be then after the opening act they put his mic right in front of you - that happened to me too. I just went for the cloeset to the middle part of the barrier that was still open, and of course the opening act was in a different place because they have 4 people (so lead guy was in the middle and keyboard guy was in front of me) then they brought out the muse mics and I was like :eek::awesome:

I am back home now, epic multi quote coming up, has taken me half an hour to catch up :LOL: The flight home was cool, we flew right over London and I could see the o2 arena! :happy: Took a picture but it didn't come out well. Anyway..

DEADSTAR;7992544']here you got mine again then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kouDkTlpAU

btw. Girls from England. I'm glad that you came home well. I'm sorry that the meet up didn't work. We went there after a beer and some where there but none of you. They told us that they were there for a long time but none of you showed up. Anyway, I'm happy you made it back home safely

Lol I love how you randomly walk past the Editors guy and he's like :stunned:. :LOL: Awesome vid though, is that the Austrian guy? (I've forgotten his name sorry :$)

And sorry about that, I tried getting your attention during the gig several times but you didn't notice and didn't see you at all afterwards :( As Pip explained we really needed to get the train, I'm glad you guys didn't have to wait long for a taxi btw.

Dom is standing. looks so weird

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7Z8V7BKKCA

That video does it no justice, honestly. The drums have much more oomph, it was proper fun to watch from a distance too

Which begs the question... Why does he continue to play it if he knows the fans hate it?

The general gig goers don't however. It got a much bigger cheer than I Belong To You (who hardly anyone sang to btw :phu:)

I wont lie, the ticker tape cannons looked epic for guiding light, had a good chuckle at that. Great timing.

Oh and how was morgans solo during IBTY?

Oh man, that seriously scared the shit out of me those things :LOL:

And it was AMAZING. Morgan was on top form as per usual

ALSO ALSO ALSO:

P1190013.jpg

That's meeeee on the left in the blue shirt. Aw, Kirky is such a poppet

Hee hee he's so smiley even though he was blates stressing out, I'm sure he was gonna tell us to fuck off but he's too cute for that <3 He's so doing a My Space pose in my photo :LOL:

Ok, so I watched that clip of TAB.

Matts suit is a lol and I actually don't think I will go for the barrier - I want to see the stage in full.

Yeah I recommend this, if you want to take in the visuals, don't go for barrier

First video uploaded and processed. Featuring the lovely Lukas

Watch in HD

I didn't film as many complete songs as I have in the past, the atmosphere was just so fucking amazing I had to join in and lose myself in it!

Awesome video Pip! :happy:

Were there many drunk nutters where you were? :LOL:

Nice! *lulzy chris pic*

*waits for hilarious comment from Jen* :LOL:

Susie and I on the golden circle barrier. Jen, Ali, Tash and Tracy (I'll leave it to them to add their board names if they so wish) on the GA barrier

Wtf at me in the third pic!!? :LOL:

Loving the champagne and wobelldom dino!

The champagne was AMAZING. I hope they sell it in Paris, I'm gonna buy shit loads and just roll around at the back of the golden circle

Yeah, I noticed it hadn't finished processing, so I've got it paused and waiting for later :shifty: I hope you managed to get a good view of Matt at the piano, I didn't watch long enough to see ;)

BTW I saw your post earlier where you mentioned not knowing where Matt would be then after the opening act they put his mic right in front of you - that happened to me too. I just went for the cloeset to the middle part of the barrier that was still open, and of course the opening act was in a different place because they have 4 people (so lead guy was in the middle and keyboard guy was in front of me) then they brought out the muse mics and I was like :eek::awesome:

We really couldn't have chosen a better spot!:happy:

Uprising outro. Watch in HD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeP2fF9tsCk

I realise I'm uploading them in the wrong order by the way!:LOL:

Ahh I'm trying not to look at the vids/pics etc so I don't spoil it for meself but I can't resist(ance) lol! ... the Silver suit is fucking wicked :LOL:!

Great vids as usual, Pip :happy:. It's getting me all the more excited for Milan and Paris! :D I'm gonna be goin' nuts... even for Cheesy Star Collision :p!

Paris! Woooo hooooo! Cannot wait for next week! :awesome:

IBTY (with bad language from me for which I make no apology!;)) Watch in HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INVbIu_oWlM

Dom is standing :LOL: looks so weird

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7Z8V7BKKCA

ive listened to this so many times now...i love it! (of course no osaka/helsinki, but :happy:) sounds like it was cut off at the end..anyone know where theres a full length of it?

Neutron Star Collision. Watch in HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJv5VoI9olg

this is GREAT! you really did have the best spot! thanks for the vids :)

I like how you tell the camera man to fuck off cause you're trying to film :LOL:

Great vids btw.

Every time I moved, he moved! He was in my way in front of Matt so I changed to Chris instead. He was in my way again there!:LOL::LOL:

ive listened to this so many times now...i love it! (of course no osaka/helsinki, but :happy:) sounds like it was cut off at the end..anyone know where theres a full length of it?

I'm uploading it now :)

Paris! Woooo hooooo! Cannot wait for next week! :awesome:

IBTY (with bad language from me for which I make no apology!;)) Watch in HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INVbIu_oWlM

<3 love love. Man, Chris really is hot isn't he? Was it at the end of Man with a Harmonica where he kind of saluted the crowd? :LOL: What a dude

Also.. was it me or did they play the Bombtrack riff? It was definitely something Ragey

Those videos are really up-close and yet it looks too far (for a position at the very front of the barrier). Thanks for your sharing.

Editors are all cool and nice guys in person. I've seen their shows and met/talked to them in person a few times since they just started. They are also an amazing live band. Any Editors pics and videos?

I'll go to all the US shows if Editors or Kasabian open for Muse.

I took a few pics but no video as it was pouring with rain at the time and i wasn't going to risk my lens getting wet.

Archived