posting from my rubbish phone. absolutely loved every second of the gig! why do people think matt was ill? he was on fine form and very clearly having a great time, lots of grinning and laughing from all three actually. no idea why nothing from the poll was played but everything they did play was done so with great gusto, it was a fantastic performance and they sounded immense. can't wait for the paris gigs next week.

hooray :D hurray up and tell us all about it :happy:

Oh! :LOL:

Ah, I can understand people's frustrations, but when the opinions of people who were actually at the gig get overlooked. . .that's equally frustrating!

MK Ultra looked so IMMENSE at RiR!!

It was, it was! That's why it's such a shame that they didn't play yesterday!:( (SS and CE were too!)

Tbh, although it would have been good if it were played. . .I didn't miss it. I didn't even realise they hadn't played it until after the gig!

I only realized about the US and New Born missing part after the gig :LOL: we were so into it (and the setlist wasn't that predictable) that we didn't realize!

And Kirky looks even better in real life :).

We didn`t see Chris though, did he come out earlier as the other guys?

yeah chris left first. An Kirk does! :D Haha, but we all look so terrible in our picture with him. :LOL:

Ok, I'm back now too, I was one of the protesters and it was great, although as others already said I was a bit disappointed too. The first rehearsal wasn't really needed for those 2 minutes I think. :erm: I came 900 km for this by car and one rehearsal on the day of the show would have been enough and maybe a small thanks from the guys shouldn't have been a problem! Would have been enough to say something right after the rehearsal when we were all in the stadium I think but whatever!

Afterwards we could go into the Golden Circle because the security guy in front didn't really care! :chuckle: The gig was awesome, I stood in 10th row and took a lot of pictures and a few videos, gonna post some of them later! (I'M not gonna read the moaning about the setlist cause I would be moaning too :p)

Now back home after haven't slept for like 30 hours and after a 900 km drive again! I'm dead! :LOL:

Ok, here are some pics, videos later, just got home! :happy:

P1010868.jpg

P1010844.jpg

P1010883.jpg

Ah your amazing pictures! :awesome: Can't wait when you post your videos. :happy: You filmed the MK Jam right?

Hope you had a safe trip home! Me and Claudi overslept in the train and came back home 3 hours later because of that. :facepalm: Well 2 days without sleep, what did I expect?

And in a few hours we'll be off to Rock im Park, but I'll try to upload a few pics before we leave.

Btw I'm glad to hear more positive reactions from people who attended the gig. :) It WAS great despite the fact that no poll songs were played. I'm pretty sure we might get CE at the festivals but I know exactly in 4 days.

posting from my rubbish phone. absolutely loved every second of the gig! why do people think matt was ill? he was on fine form and very clearly having a great time, lots of grinning and laughing from all three actually. no idea why nothing from the poll was played but everything they did play was done so with great gusto, it was a fantastic performance and they sounded immense. can't wait for the paris gigs next week.

Nice!! How was NSC? hehe

I only realized about the US and New Born missing part after the gig :LOL: we were so into it (and the setlist wasn't that predictable) that we didn't realize!

Well that's exactly the thing isn't it. . .most of the time, what they have/haven't played doesn't even really register until afterwards!

Edit: Just seen that protester's POV video - bloody amazing!! :LOL:

Ah your amazing pictures! :awesome: Can't wait when you post your videos. :happy: You filmed the MK Jam right?

Hope you had a safe trip home! Me and Claudi overslept in the train and came back home 3 hours later because of that. :facepalm: Well 2 days without sleep, what did I expect?

And in a few hours we'll be off to Rock im Park, but I'll try to upload a few pics before we leave.

Btw I'm glad to hear more positive reactions from people who attended the gig. :) It WAS great despite the fact that no poll songs were played. I'm pretty sure we might get CE at the festivals but I know exactly in 4 days.

Converting the videos right now cause uploading them in HD would take ages! Yep, a great video of the MK Jam! And Exo! :D

Safe trip...well yeah :$ I was actually about to fall asleep behind the wheel, the 900 km's were horror!

So, the UFO was basically the same as the blackout dancers from Wembley? :indiff:

Don't dismiss it until you've seen it. I thought it was absolutely wonderful last night, worked so well.

On that note, actually, I just had another look at my Exo/UFO video and you can definitely hear me scream "I FUCKING LOVE THIS BAND!" halfway through :LOL:

Looks like he wearing a suit made of tinfoil. :LOL:

Haha yup. :LOL:

So, the UFO was basically the same as the blackout dancers from Wembley? :indiff:

Well we must encourage recycling, even if they're big-boy rock-stars who can afford pyramids, elephant lifts, double-necked guitars and Matt's suits.

Converting the videos right now cause uploading them in HD would take ages! Yep, a great video of the MK Jam! And Exo! :D

Safe trip...well yeah :$ I was actually about to fall asleep behind the wheel, the 900 km's were horror!

heeey! :D oh, but glad you got back home safe!

Archived