May have already been mentioned but it's featured on the Radio One "C" playlist.

Already available for download.

Edit: It was added to the playlist yesterday.

Thanks for the info.

btw where is it available for download? :unsure:

oh lol...

I just read the whole thread from start till end.. Some people complain way too much (Before you burn me; it's a joke, I get your point. Really) :happy:

My opinion is that the radio edit really isn't that bad. The intro/outro isn't worth that much without Uprising before it and UD after it. It was an obvious thing to cut. True I got a terrible shock when the middle piano thingey weren't there, but the piano added to the 2nd verse gave som good atmosphere. :)

Still I would prefer MK as a single..!

EDIT: Oh yeah, pwoper b-side would be king !

Well now Muse are 'well-known' I think its time we kicked some ass and scared the hell out of them.

because Muse are played on radio 1 a great deal at the moment, their third single would probably be played.

So lets make the WHOLE of Exogenesis a single to scare off the wannabe fans and rein in those true new Musers and welcome them to the slightly odd and disorientated family :)

And the point would be?

A 15 minute song would be the worst possible choice for a single ever.

You all can suck my naughty bits for ignoring this when I posted the info weeks back.

watch?v=Bzo6BYmd2zw

What info?

We have no confirmation that the remix will be on the single yet.

I expect there will be official news very soon.

I know. I didn't say that; was just saying that it was definitely posted more than a few weeks ago. It's a good remix though.

Who says it was posted just a few weeks ago?

I love the remix, it's the first REAL remix of a Muse song since New Born, the rest is just...shit repeated 200 times to the vocals of Matt.

Who says it was posted just a few weeks ago?

I love the remix, it's the first REAL remix of a Muse song since New Born, the rest is just...shit repeated 200 times to the vocals of Matt.

Some poster; see massive writing above. I agree, it's a really decent remix. I <3 the Paul Oakenfold NB remix to. :happy:

I'm not sure I like the remix at all.

I do. I love it. Best remix ever. And the Oakenfold remix of New Born was great. Muse should take the hint that Trance producers do the best remixes of songs. None of that crappy Does It Offend You electro arse rape.

The Thin White Duke Remix of UD is a great Trance Mix too.

If anyone wants a better sounding Tiesto Youtube link, check here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzo6BYmd2zw

I do. I love it. Best remix ever. And the Oakenfold remix of New Born was great. Muse should take the hint that Trance producers do the best remixes of songs. None of that crappy Does It Offend You electro arse rape.

The Thin White Duke Remix of UD is a great Trance Mix too.

If anyone wants a better sounding Tiesto Youtube link, check here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzo6BYmd2zw

That's the same link I posted

Archived