Official You Tube Thread

cabbage farmer

whenever i see i him in that costume, he reminds me of my nephew who lovessss to wear his spiderman costume all year. maybe its a common addiction. :LOL:

yeah, its really beautiful. i really want to see it live. *crosses fingers* :rolleyes::happy:

Off topic, but your sig is mesmorizing. :happy:

muse has an official channel on you tube. they only have one video on there though. starlight. i guess bands are taking notice to you tube too.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=MuseBand

subscribe and hopefully they'll put videos of themselves. doubt it though. but one can always hope. ;)

I'm trying to leave them a comment, but I'm getting an error... ah well, later :p

Amzaing performance of Endlessley, wish they would play this live more

http://youtube.com/watch?v=w3cEeshIdZc

Is this the version that's on the Absolution DVD? - This was the only song on Absolution I never liked - used to skip it all the time but now I love it, it was definitely a slow grower on me. Maybe because it sounds completely different to any other Muse song I've heard and the fact that its a simple, conventional love song as well :D

Thanks for this :D

BTW weren't Muse meant to be appearing on a programme called "Live From Abbey Road" sometime this year - I think they recorded about 3 songs for it and it was meant to be shown on Channel 4 sometime in November. I keep checking the Channel 4 listings but can't find any info on it, so don't know if they've pulled the plug on it :( or maybe we'll see it sometime in 2007 :rolleyes: Does anyone know anything?

Is this the version that's on the Absolution DVD? - This was the only song on Absolution I never liked - used to skip it all the time but now I love it, it was definitely a slow grower on me. Maybe because it sounds completely different to any other Muse song I've heard and the fact that its a simple, conventional love song as well :D

yeah, we kindda expect more from matt coz he's so amazingly talented. so we take for granted that sometimes the simpler the song the better. we're such snobs :p

yeah, we kindda expect more from matt coz he's so amazingly talented. so we take for granted that sometimes the simpler the song the better. we're such snobs :p

I know just what you mean, I used to skip it a while ago then one day just let it play through and thought wow this is a great song, deffinatly one of my fave slower songs of theirs, its just really relaxing and chilled out. Is this on the Absolution DVD? It says so on the site but I have the Glasto 04 DVD that was released and its not on there unless i'm just being stoopid and its a totally different DVD all together :$

________

volcano vaporizer

I know just what you mean, I used to skip it a while ago then one day just let it play through and thought wow this is a great song, deffinatly one of my fave slower songs of theirs, its just really relaxing and chilled out. Is this on the Absolution DVD? It says so on the site but I have the Glasto 04 DVD that was released and its not on there unless i'm just being stoopid and its a totally different DVD all together :$

i think its one of the "hidden" songs on there. in the extras, if you bring the curser onto the "x" in "extras", it'll lite up and then select it. you know what, i feel like getting it out. i hope i have it with me.

i think its one of the "hidden" songs on there. in the extras, if you bring the curser onto the "x" in "extras", it'll lite up and then select it. you know what, i feel like getting it out. i hope i have it with me.

Ah cool, thats awesome :happy: thanks for letting me know! :)

Edit to say - cool just watched it and theres also TOADA on there too!!!!

________

Suzuki TC305

I've managed to find time is running out and take a bow from reading festival as they werent shown on bbc, however i cannot find stockholm, yet i'm sure i have seen it some where.

anyone know if it is oe was i imagining it? or if not have a link.

ta vey much:)

I've managed to find time is running out and take a bow from reading festival as they werent shown on bbc, however i cannot find stockholm, yet i'm sure i have seen it some where.

anyone know if it is oe was i imagining it? or if not have a link.

ta vey much:)

Stockholm Syndrome wasn't broadcast by the BBC in the end. It is available on audio though from Muse Live.

Stockholm Syndrome wasn't broadcast by the BBC in the end. It is available on audio though from Muse Live.

i know it wasn't but niether were tiro and tab yet ive found them.

ive got the audio. just thinking back to matt with the guitar on his head and really wanted to see it again.:$

i know it wasn't but niether were tiro and tab yet ive found them.

ive got the audio. just thinking back to matt with the guitar on his head and really wanted to see it again.:$

Try muse-download.com/microcuts-->downloads, it has a bunch of bootlegs and at the top I think I saw the 3 songs they didn't show on bbc. I can't be too sure, though... :erm:

Archived