I think its a good cover but they over-play it soooooooooooooo much!

Don't get me wrong. its not that i hate the song i don't. Its just it is really over played. I've only been to 3 muse gigs and yet ive had feeling good all 3 times. The only time ive had a lucky break was Dublin in 08 when they played dead star, bliss and space dem!!! Without doubt the best gig. Such an epic set list that night. Shame they wouldnt do something like that 4 a while!!!

Can't believe they're playing song teasers. I'd be so sad to think I get a song and then don't. It's evil. :indiff:

Apparently they did a TAB tease in Atlanta, and I totally missed it. :facepalm:

Don't get me wrong. its not that i hate the song i don't. Its just it is really over played. I've only been to 3 muse gigs and yet ive had feeling good all 3 times. The only time ive had a lucky break was Dublin in 08 when they played dead star, bliss and space dem!!! Without doubt the best gig. Such an epic set list that night. Shame they wouldnt do something like that 4 a while!!!

Atlanta was my second Muse gig (if you count the 8 songs we got in the fall when they toured with U2.) They played the same 8 songs last weekend that they played in October. FG wasn't one of them. ;) So, we haven't heard it as much over here.

This is not going well. :(

I'm so afraid of what I'm going to listen at Foro Sol... after being on the sexyplane for a long time, would be hard to assimilate if I get a terrible setlist. *wants to cry*

You are still going to enjoy the gig though, even if the set list is redundant because you've never seen it before. It is those people that go to gig after gig that are going to start thinking twice before buying a muse ticket.

Apparently they did a TAB tease in Atlanta, and I totally missed it. :facepalm:

Atlanta was my second Muse gig (if you count the 8 songs we got in the fall when they toured with U2.) They played the same 8 songs last weekend that they played in October. FG wasn't one of them. ;) So, we haven't heard it as much over here.

Its a shame they r not giving u the chance to hear Cave or Sunburn there. Even if it meant playing feeling good as well. I thought the set lists we got in Europe were pretty dull. But these ones seam to be even worse. Although i would still be going nuts at the actual gig :p

And there quite a few songs that would suite singing on the towers. Sing for Absolution, Blackout, Micro Cuts, Take A Bow to name a few..

Archived