God... this whole staggered releasing of dates is absolutely fucked up. Unless they've only just thought of doing a show in Maryland, but... still =/

If I heard correctly on the radio, the addition of the date was in response to how fast the Fairfax gig sold out, and the still high demand. Dunno if thats the legitimate reason, but hey, my chances at seeing them have increased greatly, so I'm not complaining. :)

If I heard correctly on the radio, the addition of the date was in response to how fast the Fairfax gig sold out, and the still high demand. Dunno if thats the legitimate reason, but hey, my chances at seeing them have increased greatly, so I'm not complaining. :)

I was wondering about that, if maybe they held back the baltimore date or if they only had it reserved "just in case" then decided to go with it once the other one sold so well....

how come no pre-sale on concertmaps? (I'm just assuming...)

It says on TM pre-sale begins Monday @ 10AM. :wtf: Usually pre-sale on concert maps starts mid-week and then the next day TM has the radio pre-sales...ah they really fucked this one up...

Sucks they didn't announce this date earlier.

how come no pre-sale on concertmaps? (I'm just assuming...)

It says on TM pre-sale begins Monday @ 10AM. :wtf: Usually pre-sale on concert maps starts mid-week and then the next day TM has the radio pre-sales...ah they really fucked this one up...

Sucks they didn't announce this date earlier.

that's not the presale, it's the general sale! There apparently is no presale for this one!

that's not the presale, it's the general sale! There apparently is no presale for this one!

:wtf: ugh I'm so mad about all this and I don't even live anywhere near where the show will be at, but still I feel for you guys.

Are they really trying to fuck-over the fans? They seem really unorganized about all this.

I heard that too. I was in shock when they announced it.

But of course .mu has not officially announced it yet...but that's to be expected. :LOL:

another odd thing.. is they are doing fairfax then going up to Philly and then back down to B-more then back up NYC. Geographically it doesn't make much sense.. Yeah B-more isn't that far from Philly but it's still at least 2 and half hours away...

Yeah, :wtf: that is weird. Whoever planned these tour dates is in need of a US map. :stunned:

I'm wondering if they really do have a lot of dates already planned out or are they waiting to see what venues sell well before announcing more? blah

i guess... either way it's frickin lame.. they should of just announced all the dates at once like most bands do...I mean just the way the first 6 shows went they should of just announced the remaining shows after that... I think it was obvious how well the tix were selling..

Archived