okay i have GA tickets and since it will be during the week of spring break i will be able to get there pretty much as early as i want to.

now...

i want to be on the barrier..no questions asked..i figured it's my first muse concert i'm totally going all out..i want to be as prepared as i can so i've been reading up on the do's and don't's (which i appreciate thanks you guys!) but if i'm planning on being there in the morning to get a spot at the barrier what would be reasonable things to bring?

i know i'll prob. need some sort of sack lunch, snacks, and maybe something soft to sit on? i dunno..if i'm going to be there for hours i want to be somewhat comfotable. i will also be there alone..at least until i can start chatting up my houston musers...

so please bestow your wisdom on me :)

okay i have GA tickets and since it will be during the week of spring break i will be able to get there pretty much as early as i want to.

now...

i want to be on the barrier..no questions asked..i figured it's my first muse concert i'm totally going all out..i want to be as prepared as i can so i've been reading up on the do's and don't's (which i appreciate thanks you guys!) but if i'm planning on being there in the morning to get a spot at the barrier what would be reasonable things to bring?

i know i'll prob. need some sort of sack lunch, snacks, and maybe something soft to sit on? i dunno..if i'm going to be there for hours i want to be somewhat comfotable. i will also be there alone..at least until i can start chatting up my houston musers...

First of all, spend time in the thread for that gig and get to know the other Musers who will be camped out in the queue all day too. That way you won't be alone, and whoever gets there first can save spaces for the others (see notes in this thread about saving spots, however!).

If you have folks with you -- your new Muser friends -- then you can leave the queue to go to the loo and get food. Something soft to sit on is a good idea, but you might not have time to put it into your car before doors so make sure it's something you won't mind throwing away. A deck of cards is a great thing to bring, passes the time and fits in a pocket. Cash for junk food; you won't be getting merch until after the gig since you will be ensconced at the barrier. Get there early and have a great time! Prepare for the PMS (Post Muse Syndrome) and a lifetime of addiction!

now...

Yeah, if you're on your own you definitely need to befriend some people incase you need the loo (sorry bathroom as you call it), usually it's easy to slip in and out the queue you just need to be sure people know you were there incase you get grief off people. As for food/drink etc.. drink plenty of water during the day and make sure you pee before going in.. the queue usually gets rowdy a couple of hours before doors open so I suggest getting that all done before that happens.

now...

I think some stuff depends on what sort of parking situation you have. The place where my gig is has parking very close to the queuing area, so I'm figuring I can bring a folding chair maybe, and just put it back in my car an hour or so before doors open. If it's cold where you're gig is, you might consider one of those disposable mylar emergency blankets that you can ditch when you go in.

First of all, spend time in the thread for that gig and get to know the other Musers who will be camped out in the queue all day too. That way you won't be alone, and whoever gets there first can save spaces for the others (see notes in this thread about saving spots, however!).

If you have folks with you -- your new Muser friends -- then you can leave the queue to go to the loo and get food. Something soft to sit on is a good idea, but you might not have time to put it into your car before doors so make sure it's something you won't mind throwing away. A deck of cards is a great thing to bring, passes the time and fits in a pocket. Cash for junk food; you won't be getting merch until after the gig since you will be ensconced at the barrier. Get there early and have a great time! Prepare for the PMS (Post Muse Syndrome) and a lifetime of addiction!

PMS??? :eek: OMG, what are the symptoms?

You will be possibly bankrupt when you realise you must see Muse as many times as possible and facepalm when you just realised you've bought a ticket to see them in another country. You get used to it

Oops, I think I already have it, I am doing 4 concerts in one week in March and I am going to both Wembley gigs in September :$

PMS??? :eek: OMG, what are the symptoms?

Depression, anxiety, insomnia, you name it! The only cure is more live Muse....

You will be possibly bankrupt when you realise you must see Muse as many times as possible and facepalm when you just realised you've bought a ticket to see them in another country. You get used to it

More members of the Will Travel for Muse Club!

Oops, I think I already have it, I am doing 4 concerts in one week in March and I am going to both Wembley gigs in September :$

Now that's the way to do it! I have 3 gigs in 3 days in April, then both Wembleys. Will definitely need some in between or I will go bananas!

Oh god, yes. :facepalm:

:awesome: :awesome:

Hello France and America! :awesome:...I went to Berlin too but the ticket was free.

Hey, glad you made this thread, very useful :happy:

As you can guess, I'm a pit/GA n00b, and am actually quite worried about going to LCCC now :LOL:

Okay, I'm about 5:7 ish, so is my friend, I'm not very strong but my friend is, could you please tell me where the best place for us to stand is?

Are you actually 13, because as far as I know you have to be 16+ (in most places) to have access to the pit/GA. I think you'll be alright if you are with an adult though.

Also, if you don't think you can handle the crush but want to be closer to the barrier I'd head to Chris' side as it's usually more chilled there.

Are you actually 13, because as far as I know you have to be 16+ (in most places) to have access to the pit/GA. I think you'll be alright if you are with an adult though.

Also, if you don't think you can handle the crush but want to be closer to the barrier I'd head to Chris' side as it's usually more chilled there.

For Wembley and the LCCC, you have to be 14, and with an adult, and I'll be 14 then. My friend's mum is coming with us.

Okay, thanks :happy:

seriously? what places have you been where thats a rule?